Chapter 7

Cheyenne's Pov
Cheyenne's outfit in m/m and no love by the fine and talented August Alsina

I learnt my lesson not to touch myself after my boyfriend Angelo spanked me and fingered me yesterday night so today is the day I go back to school after getting like a week of suspension and today I am going to my job .

I went and did my hygiene then I went and flat ironed my hair and gave it a side bang then I went in my closet and gota t shirt that says slug up with my black skinny jeans with my gamma's 11's with my matching bags and accessories then I decided to put on light make up which consisted of eyeshadow mascara liner and purple lipstick then I add my gold chain ,earrings and pandora charm bracelet then I went downstairs grabbed my keys and shades and locked the door behind me .

I hopped in my range rover and went to mcdonalds where I ordered me and my man food then I went to school as son as I parked my boyfriend came couple minutes later he hoped in the passenger side and kissed me passionately we ate in silence then we exit the car holding hands. .

He walks me over to my locker and gets my books out and carries it for me then we enter class together ready for school today and I hear fat s**** so I turn around ask Bethany if she was jealous or mad and me and my man sat down waiting for the teacher to start .
Skipped to after school
School went by fast so I hopped in my Range Rover and told my man bye then I went home to change for work I went to work and clocked in .
Tonight was so busy I got tipped a lot tonight and went home and stripped and went in the shower then I changed into my pyjamas and went to bed .
Then all of a sudden I heard a thump sound by my window I looked out the window to see Angelo trying to get my attention. I went downstairs and opened the door for my boo .
I was embraced by a hug and a kiss .
Skipped to in the morning

We didn't do anything last night but cuddling and we went to sleep . I woke up and I went and did my hygiene and then I got dressed in a white tank top that said don't mess with me in gold and some black skinny jeans with my gamma 11's .
When I went in my room I notice D'angelo wasn't in the bed no more I heard the shower running in the guest room.
Two minute later he came in just a towel and I just stared at those eight pack I mean I know my man is sexy . I know y'all wondering did D'angelo tell me he is a thug ? Well no I knew he was thug before I became his ride or die .
I didn't know he was fully dress matching me .
Are you ready to go babe asked Angelo
Yes baby I am ready .we hopped in Angelo 's bmw and went to McDonald's first then to school we ate our breakfast and then we got out his car together and walked in school hand in hand and guess what everyone was staring at us .
I didn't care I know I am taken by the best my boo thang I een worried bout these trashy looking girls.
The bell rang alerting us that we only had about ten minutes to get our things so we went by locker so I can get my books and then we went by his locker which was by my locker to get his books then the bell rang so we went to math class .
In math class we did a worksheet and then we had free time until the bell rings so I get a message from the hubby saying that we going on a date and it is a surprise . I respond saying ok because I would want to spend the night with my man .
So the bell rang alerting us that it was time to go to second period which was history for me so I went to history hand in hand with my boothang .
Skipped to after school

A/N : hey yall this is chapter 7 the date will be in the next chapter .
Again no love by mr Alsina is in mm and cheyenne's first outfit .