Chapter 37:Surprises /Double engagement

Cheyenne 

So my sister and I left our graduation ceremony feeling happy that we were finally finish and happy that we got to do our career so we got home and D'angelo and Laquan have a banner up Congratulation Cheyenne and Chelsea up and then we went inside seeing our grandma on dad's side and our uncles and aunts ,cousins even Izerica and Lakese was here and all but Ii am setting Lakese up with Laquan them friend Dijon so I told them to have Dijon and his daughter over  so anyhow we went upstairs to my room getting change in our look for today I had on a blue crop top with some skinny jeans and my jordans to match on the other hand Chelsea had on a pink crop top with skinny jeans also and her jordans to match so we both went downstairs .

We went downstairs where our family was and immediately D'angelo came and put this sash around that said graduate and I notice Laquan did the same thing then I notice Mamma C my bae mom I went and hugged cause I haven't seen her in a while .

D'angelo where are my babies I said meaning Caia,Dj ,Chenique and my baby boy Dominic I said asking for my kids.

Swee me Hwere mowmmy said Caia my baby girl who came running to me 

Mommy miss you and love you I said since Ii haven't had a chance to  be with my kids in a while since I was so busy lately .

Then my other babygirl and my baby boy came running to me so I picked them up and kissed them up cause I missed them so much and then D'angelo came with Dominic in his hands so I grabbed him and kiss him up  then I gave him to Mamma C and she started to play with him while I go over to Izerica and Lakese .

Hey hun congratulations boo finally me and Izerica een ga be alone said Lakese (this is Makese and mickeyismebabe characters in this book yall).

Thank you and I am glad we going to the same hospital where yall are cause if they tried to send me someplace else I would be mad but how is the patients there I said 

Well most of the time you have amazing patients who have manners but some hoes we deal with are stink said Izerica .

Gurl this is Dijon my babe 's best friend well one of them and Dijon this is Lakese I said introducing them too .

So they went to talk while I went and got something to eat cause this gurl was hungry so my sister and I we piled up our plates with food and went and sat down to eat .

Umm Izerica I want you to meet our older brother by a year CJ this is Izerica and Izerica this is CJ I said .

******************************************************************************************

AN : so I am setting up @MakeseTaylor6  and  @mickeyismebabe characters up with to characters also girls yall character have a man soon .

back to the story 

*******************************************************************************************

Ok everyone Laquan and I have an announcement for our two graduates said D'angelo I wonder what he up to then Ii notice he had a shirt on my children saying will you mary my daddy and then Laniah own had the same thing .

Oh my goodness yes yes yes Chelsea and I said as they slipped the ring on our fingers oh my goodness it is gonna be a double wedding .

Cheyenne ring 

Chelsea Ring 

***********************************************************************************************

They getting married and it is a double wedding yall 

and Lakese and Izerica getting set up with two sexy guys yall

dedicated to @MakeseTaylor6 and