Chapter 18

Cheyenne

The twins are now one month and they are so cute and adorable and eat a lot and DJ always crying but when D'angelo holds him he is so quiet and D'angelo does a great job as a father to the twins and my dad loves his grand daughter and grandson and lets just say their aunties Chelsea and dominica loves them and bought a lot of things for them and Dominic and mama loves them right now I am chilling when Dj starts to cry so I go into their nursery and pick him up I unbutton my shirt and take my left breast out and feed him I get the burp cloth and burp him and I put him right back in his crib and then I grabbed Caia and started feeding her also then I burped her then I put her back I her crib . If your wondering which college I picked I decided to stay here in California with my family so D'angelo and I are going to UCLA .
Today we are having my baby shower even though I had the twins already so my sister and sis in law decided to plan one for me and invite friends and family so I decided to pick out the twins outfit for Caia I picked a yellow onesie with flowers on it along with a flower skirt which also yellow with her yellow socks then I grabbed a blue onesie and some jeans pant for D'angelo Jr with some blue socks and a headband for caia hair and their jewelry after picking  out the twin's outfit I decided to pick out Angelo outfit and my outfit I went into our room and got out my yellow maxi dress while I picked out a blue polo shirt and true religion jeans to match his son and his concords and my mk yellow jelly sandals along with some jewelry for both of us so I went back in the nursery since its after four and the shower starts at five at our house so I got the twins tub and fulled it with warm water and put it on the tub in the bathroom I grabbed D'angelo Jr first and stripped him out of his clothes nasty stunkywonka I said in baby voice cause dj stooled and I grabbed the wipes and wiped his little behind he got a cute butt just like his daddy man he is killing Angelo these two look like twins except he have my amber eyes instead so I put him in the tub and I grabbed his baby towel and the baby wash and poured some in the water I started to bathe him and then I wrapped him in the towel and took him out I dried dj off and put baby lotion on him and then I  put on a clean pair of pampers and an undershirt then his onesie followed by his jeans and his socks I put the pacifier in his mouth and put him back in his crib I then walked over to Caia's crib and got her out and took her clothes off and carried her in the tub I washed her and then wrapped her up in her towel okay mama's girly girl lets dry you off and get you all pretty up she stared at me like mama what are you saying so I dried her off and put lotion on her along with a clean pair of pampers and her yellow onesie followed by the skirt and the socks and her yellow headband I put her pink pacifier in her mouth also then I went to get ready but before I left I turned on the baby monitor and carried the other one with me to our room .

As I arrive in our room I heard the shower on D'angelo is  probably in the shower so I went into our walk in bathroom and stripped and got in the shower with him we showered together and got out the same time  I grabbed my towel and dried while he did the same I looked down as the water dripped down on his smoothed chiseled muscular abs man my man is so sexy I am the luckiest girl in the world.

Babe you done checking me out asked D'angelo

boo aint no one want you small dick I said joking 

baby girl my dick is twelve inches and you weren't saying that when I was deep inside you said D'angelo .

I dried off and put on my under wear and then I did my make up and my hair in loose curls I put on my yellow jelly sandals and went in the twins room D'angelo was ready also and followed me in the twins room he grabbed Caia (ka-i-yah )  whiled I grabbed Dj I give him a cloth to put on his shoulder and grabbed one for myself and we walked out the nursery and went downstairs in the living room I sat down with little man and I was talking to him in baby language before the door bell rung  I handed dj to D'angelo and got up to answer the door it was m sister with the decorations and and the gifts and my sister in law with more stuff  followed by my dad with some more stuff and Dominic with more stuff also and mama with the candy buffet and then the caterers arrived and started setting up the food while Chelsea and Dominica started setting up the decorations fixing the tables and the candy buffet and the table for the gifts then mamma came in with the desserts and the balloons that said it's a girl and boy and some yellow ,blue ,green ,pink and purple balloons then the bakery  came with the cake and the cupcakes neatly then I notice guests started coming so D'angelo brought Caia while I got dj and we sat at the table chelsea made us sit at .

Three minutes later every one was here and the shower was starting  now .

Chelsea: Hey everyone welcome to my sister Chey's baby shower however she had the twins already so it is a shower and a welcoming the babies in the family and D'angelo the father of the twins welcome to my family brother in law anyhow the food is set up over there and Dominica will be doing the games now.

Dominica :  Hey yall I am Dominica and I am D'angelo's sister and chey sister in law so I am going do some baby games ok and the first game is how well do you know the mother and the father or how well do you know Cheyenne and D'angelo .

Question 1: What is the D'angelo and Cheyenne's middle name 

Gianna (Chey 's childhood friend): Cheyenne's middle name is Monique and D'angelo's middle name is ummm I know Chey told me when we were talking on the phone three weeks ago ahhhDominic

Dominica: You are correct here is your prize next question how did chey dad respond to her when he found out she was having a child/ pregnant

Latice: he told that he is excited that he is going to be a granddad

Dominica: Cheyenne is that correct .

Cheyenne: Yes

Dominica : here is your prize ,next question when chey found out she was pregnant was she scared or not .

Chelsea: yes she was 

Dominica: is it true chey

Cheyenne: yes it is I was scared because I got pregnant at age seventeen and I wasn't in any position for twins but I love my bundles of joy .

Dominica : here you go now its time to open up the gifts.

We started to open up the gifts we got shoes like jordans,Nike,Adidas, slippers ,church shoes ,onesies ,dresses,pants and skirts,headbands for caia and pacifiers and many more we also got a stroller ,bottles ,breast pump which I needed now it was time to make the hats to go on our hats and let me tell you we looked foolish .

The shower was over by now and the twins were asleep by now so I cleaned up and put the stuff in the twins room and fixed up their clothes I changed them into their pajamas and then I went and changed my clothes and fell asleep and cuddled into my boo more .

Hey yall this is the end of the chapter more to come in the next chapter .