Chapter 32: Laniah Charleah

Chelsea

So I am finally nine months and any day now I can be in labour so today I'm going to the doctor for my final check u -1before Laniah comes into this world and I am so excited to see my baby girl.

I woke up went in the bathroom to shower after showering I got dressed in my bra and panty then I put on a pair of joggers with a off the shoulder top with my Jays then I did a simple makeup and topped it off with a nude lipstick then I grab my purse and bag with my clothes and the baby clothes along with some bottles and the manual breast pump in case I need to pump milk in the hospital and the baby car seat for when we are released from the hospital.

I got the keys to my range rover and got my stuff and put it in the car got in and went to my sister Cheyenne house to pick her up so she can be with me if I go into labor so I got in the driver's side and and started the car and pulled off to my sister's house .

I arrived at my sister's house and honked the horn she came out with Dominic in his car seat and baby bag and her purse and his stroller so she strapped him in and put the stroller in the back then came in the front with Dominic baby bag and her purse and I pulled off to the doctor office.

We arrived and I got out first grabbing my purse and keys followed by Cheyenne grabbing Dominic and his baby bag ànd her purse and we headed inside where I signed in and we waited until they call me in the back .

Chelsea Johnson called the nurse so we got up and followed her in the back so she took my pressure then they lead me to the examination room to wait for the doctor.

Hey Chelsea how are you doing today  asked the doctor while grabbing the clipboard and pen .

I am doing  good just cannot wait until she gets here  I said rubbing my huge nine month stomach  as she got the gel  and told me to lay back and pull up my shirt  as she put the gel on and starts to rub the wand on my stomach .

Well  Chelsea you can have her any minute soon so take it easy ok so continue with the prenatal vitamins and exercise ok bye see you whenever you go into labor and call me when you do ok the doctor said .

So I got off the table and rubbed the gel off me Cheyenne and I went shopping where I got  a few more things and ass we were  leaving I felt some contractions and so Cheyenne buckled Dom in his car seat and I got in the passenger side as she got into the driver's side and she drove off towards the hospital and while we were on our way my water broke so Niah was ready to come so we arrived shortly so Cheyenne got our and helped me she got my bags and the baby car seat and my nephew and helped me inside.

Excuse me I'm in labour I said to the receptionist

Ma'am here is a wheelchair please sit in it and I  will lead you to your room she said pushing me into the elevator pressing the 4th floor  and helping me in my gown then she helped me in the bed so I got my phone text my Bae .

Me: Bae I'm in labor

Bae 💕💞😍😍😍: I'm on my way you have the bags and everything you need anything

Me: chicken sandwich from Wendy's and ten piece nuggets with a  large fries and a berry ice tea

Bae 💕💞😍😍😍: ok onmwy baby

Me: ok

Cheyenne came in with dad and D'angelo and the twins and Chenique and the rest of the family so she actually took the babies clothes to wear when she gets here.

And Laquan came in shortly to be by my side and I was so happy that he was there to see our baby girl .

The nurse came in and she looked familiar so I took another glance and notice my friend from way back in elementary school Lakese Taylor I haven't seen her in a while .

Lakese is that you I said as she came and checked how my pressure was .

Yes it is me I haven't seen you and Cheyenne in a while and I see Cheyenne has kids now and you about to have a baby how are you doing girl it has been a while but your doctor should be here soon to see how far you are dilated she said

Besides being in labor I am good and it has been a while maybe we can hang together sometime I said and then she went back to her station and just then my doctor came and told me I am able to push so I was place in the position to push and dad hold my hand while Laquan was on the side of me she said push and I push and my beautiful baby girl came in at 8 ounces and 6 pounds .

Laniah Charleah Sands -May 26th ,2016 -8 pounds  and 6 ounces

Laniah above

Baby's Nursery guys

Baby's Nursery guys

Please enjoy and

@MakeseTaylor6 debut guys and she will be Cheyenne and Chelsea friend from child hood