Chapter 24

Two years later 

Chenique is the same age as the twins I changed it in earlier chapters guys

Cheyenne

Hey yall it has been two years and things are going great I am in my last year in pre med then I go off to medical school the twins and Chenique are great they are ten months and crawling and trying to  talk the thing is Chenique born in April   and D'angelo and I are stronger as partners and parents so today I am so happy that I don't have class today so I decided to sleep in extra and I got woken up by Angelo eating me out he really trying to get me pregnant again but he keeps on failing .

I went to check on my babies and when I reached inside their nursery they were wide awake so I got the girls and took them in the walk in bathroom in the nursery  so I took off their diapers and clothes and put them in the warm water and started scrubbing Chenique first then Caia after that I rinsed them off just then D'angelo walks in and takes Caia and Chenique while I get Dj and bathe him after that I take Dj out the tub and into the nursery where D'angelo is dressing the girls then I put on a new pair of pampas and some clothing on him and put him in the crib then I got Caia and I took out my left boob and started feeding her and guess what D'angelo just watched me feeding her so after feeding her I got Chenique and started feeding her to then burp her and Caia then I fed my baby boy then burp him they all fell asleep and you know D'angelo took me in our room and finish what he was doing .

Graphic -Sex Scene -

he  threw me on the bed and took off my pants and panties and spread my legs he started to lick my clit and swirl his tongue around my open lips and he spelled his name and he kept on eating me out until my juices squirted in his face  then he lap it all up then he took my shirt off and my bra and started to suck my breasts with milk coming out of it and then he took his clothes off.

baby stop teasing me please just put your chocolate dick in me babe please I am horny babe just please I begged him cause he was teasing me .

then he inserted is 12 inches in me and the minute he was fully in me I started to get hornier .

yesssssssssssssssssss daddddddddddddddddddddddddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy oh yes fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee harder  daddy yes I said moaning 

whose pussy is this he asked 

You D'angelo I said 

them he throws me on my belly and enters me from behind 

I'm gonna ask you one more time whose pussy is this ? He asked while slamming into me 

Yourssssssssssssssssssss D'angelooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I said moaning as he is rummaging in and out of me 

Smack Smack smack 

Yours daddddddddddddddddddddddddddiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I correct myself and then all I feel is a tingling feeling and I released then shortly he released in me and we both fell asleep in each other's arms.

***************************************************************************************************

The Next day 

I felt so sore between my legs D'angelo put it on me so I got up and went in the bathroom straight into the shower taking a hot shower scrubbing my body then I rinsed off and then I got out and dried my body off then I went in my draw and got a bra and panty putting on and a pair of skinny jeans and a crop top with my sandals I grabbed my note and text books what I need for my classes today and put them in my book bag and zipping it up with my pencil case and my phone and my keys I pumped milk yesterday for the babies so D'angelo should know what to do because I wrote a note for him so I left in my range rover and went to McDonald's before I go to school  I arrived shortly thank goodness I came just in time then class started for me so he gave us notes and homework  then it was time to go to my other classes so I went and got home work .

I was home finally so I decided to cook tonight so I scraped up friend chicken ,black eye peas and white rice with devil eggs ,corn on the cob ,and salad

After making the food I decided to take a quick shower and study however I could not gt any studying done cause I heard crying so I immediately went in the nursery and Dj was crying so I picked him up and noticed his diaper needed to change

Ya daddy forget to change you huh I said talking to Dj 

So I carried him the changing station and changed him and put him back in the crib before I could have walk  out their room he started crying so I think he is hungry so I put his pacifier in his mouth while I  pump the breast milk so I took my shirt and bra off and started pumping the breast milk for all three of them so I started the breast pump and the milk was coming out as usual .

After pumping the breast milk I poured it in each of their bottles and give it to them ya see they are now able to hold their own bottle so I went in the kitchen and took up my food and started eating then  D'angelo comes from the basement which is down below and he takes up his food and sits down next to me and starts eating so we just stare at each other until he speaks up.

D'angelo: So babe how was school 

me: It was good .................. before I could have finished I ran to the bathroom and throwed up my food I just ate and this morning  I think  I might be pregnant oh my goodness he meant to released in me and I cannot find my pills to take ugh .

**********************************************************************************************************

Is Cheyenne pregnant again ?

Do you think she will have twins again or one child ?

Please vote and comment 

Next chapter we will find out if she is really pregnant .