Chapter 19

Cheyenne 

Today is the twins one month check up so I got up and went into our bathroom I stripped out of my pajamas and went straight in the shower I scrubbed my body with my body wash and I let the water cascade down my body then I stepped out the shower grabbed my towel and dried off then I walked in our room and I changed into my black bra and thong and my skinny jeans and my halter top with my ankle boots and then I went in the twin's room to see Caia and D'angelo Jr wide awake.

Mommy babies up and wide awake I said cooing to them I grabbed D'angelo Jr and took off his long onesie pajamas and his pampers and then I started wiping him off with a wet towel with body wash then I wiped him off and dried him then I put a clean pair of pampers on him along with his undershirt and his green onesie suit along with his cap because he is still young and has a mole on his head then I went and bathe Caia putting on her undershirt and a clean pair of pampers and her yellow onesie suit along with a head band on her curly hair then I feed them and put them in their carrier seats and my man came and got them .

1 minute later 

We arrived at the doctor's office and we got out the car Angelo got both of the seats with the twins in it while I grabbed my bag and their baby bag I had packed we went inside the office and sat down until the nurse called us so we waited .

Cheyenne Williams called a nurse we got up and followed her through the door she lead us to one of the rooms and we waited for the doctor .

Hello Mr and Mrs Williams how are you doing said the doctor walking in with the nurse .

Were fine I said answering for both of us .

That's good to know it looks like the twins have grown and they look healthy I will need you to take off their clothes so I can give them a check up and Mrs Williams you can now resume your sexual activities with your husband the doctor said 

Okay I took their clothes off leaving them in their pampers .

The doctor checked them and then the nurse gave them their one month shot and surprisingly they didnt cry .

I put their clothes back on and then we left the doctor's office

Vote and comment next time it will be a longer chapter than this one this is aquick update and Caia and D'angelo jr in the mm