Chapter 1

Cheyenne 's Pov

Hi my name is Cheyenne Monique Johnson and I am fifteen years old soon to be sixteen .I am half black and half spanish .My mom is black aand my dad is black with spanish blood in him .I have D cup boobs and I am thick with curves .I am always bullied and my mom she bullies me too and her nasty boyfriend lives with us sometimes when she isnt home he would come in my bedroom and touch me in unwanted places .

So I got up and did my hygienes then I went in my closet to get something to wear which was a Graphic tee and some skinny jens with black j's I know what your thinking well my dad is rich and he and my sisters send money to me every time and I hide from my mom and her nasty boyfriend .

I went and grabbed an apple and I saw my mom across the couch drunk and layout and I lleft and got in my Range Rover my dad got for me and went school .

I parked my car and got my bag and I bucked up into this fine a%% dude sorry I said as I got up and pick up my belonging .

Its ok ma he said and walked off .

Then the school's sl%%t came walking up to me telling me stay away from her man I scuffed and pushed her out my way who she think she talking to I wonder then I went to my first period class as the bell rung then all of a suddden I see Mr handsome sit on the side of me .

Hey ma whats your name your so beautiful he said

I am Cheyenne and you I said

D'angelo but can call me Angelo for short gorgeous.

Heey yall vote and comment

new story