Chapter 20

Cheyenne 

Its been two weeks since the twins check up and D'angelo I are going strong anyhow today I am taking Caia to get her ears pierced and to get my ears pierced again and get a tattoo with the twins name and my boo and I initials  so I got up and went and did my hygiene then I grabbed Black crop top with sleeves (above) with some red skinny jeans ,red accessories ,red cap with my hair in a ponytail with a bow on my head and my concords which is red and black with my iPhone in the red case and my neatly polished red and black nails any how .

I go in the twins room and notice that my baby girl is awake so I put Caia in the changing table and and strip her out of her pajamas and her pampers then I take her in the bathroom and put her in the tub and start to bathe her she was so quiet while I was bathing her after bathing my girly I took her out the tub and in their nursery I put her in the changing bed and I dry her off then put a clean pair of pampers on her and a undershirt then her black onesie matching my crop top (above) and her red pants with some red socks I put her little curly hair in a headband then I packed a bag for her since it will be a girls day out so I got extra clothes and diapers ,her burp cloth ,pacifier and I grabbed the small stroller and her seat I go and put her seat in my range rover then I put the stroller in the trunk along with her diaper bag I take Caia and breast feed her then I go and put her in the car in her seat then I close the door and get in the drivers side .

Less than fifteen minutes we arrive at the shop I took sleeping beauty in her car seat and put her in the stroller and put her blanket over her with her diaper bag in the basket along with my  purse so I walked in the shop pushing the stroller in .

Hey boo my cousin Jenevive said she is my cousin on my dad side so me and Chelsea go here to do our piercings and everything so yanno I  straight any how back to me .

Hey Jen long time no see girl how you been I said 

I been good and aww she is a cutie pie when you had her said Jen 

I had twins one month ago my baby boy is with my his daddy/my boyfriend 

Oh girl you had twins or thats good to hear so what you came to do honey she said

Well I came to get some piercings and some tattoos and to get her ears pierced I said 

Okay come this way she said while I followed her and pushed the stroller with caia in it so I got in the seat and took Caia out and Jen puts on some gloves and she gets the instrument and she pierced Caia ears and my baby girl sleeps through out the whole piercing process I put her back in the stroller  then I let her pierced  my ears and my belly button  then I go over to my big brother yes dad has sons older then me and my sister from his first marriage any how my brother does tattoos so I go over to him and told him I want some tattoos and to meet his niece and I told them he will see his nephew at another time .

I got the twins name on my stomach and then I got our initials on my mid section of my stomach after that we leave and I head straight to the mall to go shopping and I know D'angelo slipped his black master card in my purse because he knew I was going shopping man .

So I arrived at the mall and I park then I get out and take the stroller out then I put baby girl in the stroller with her seating in the car seat so I roll the stroller and walked in the mall the first place I go is baby r us to get some clothes for Caia and Jr  because they outgrow some of their clothes so I go in the section for the baby girls and get Caia: nineteen onesies in every color and some pants to match them then I get some dresses ,jeans,socks ,headbands and then I go and get Jr the same thing but no dresses I got couple suits for him ,socks,jeans,then I got some burping cloths ,towels ,blankets and some pacifiers to match their outfits then I got a bib for both of them saying I love grandpa,I love aunty and I love mommy and daddy  then I cashed out and went to foot locker and  got twenty nine shoes for the whole family and then I got some outfits from true religion and forever 21 and rue 21 ,old navy ,gap and many more .

when I got home I feed baby girl and put her to sleep and went in my room and I was knocked out yall

Vote and comment more to come 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thick Love: A thug love storyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara