Chapter 2

D'Angelo's Pov

I am D'Angelo Dominic Williams and I am sixteen years old I will be seenteen soon I live on my own in my mansion ya see my mom kicked me out and moved all the way to ATlanta  and I am a Thug I run business on the street I am my own boss my best buddy Dijon and I work together he is my seond in command I have side hoes  like  Brandy also known as the schools hoe .

I parked my car and notice this nice beautiful gorgeous thick girl coming out of her Range Rover oh I think I could wife her up and make her mines  so I got out my car and got my nike gym bag then I went inside and buck up into myz thickness herself .

She said sorry and I told her its ok ma then I went down the hallway I saw Brandy tell her to stay away from me but brandy in my girl she ugly she a quick F**** and thats it she so ugly and I have a thing for thick girls so the bell rang for first period and I went to my class and sit next to Myz thickness .

Whats your name ma I asked her .

My name is Cheyenee she said and asked me my name .

Well gorgeous my name is D'angelo but you can call me angelo then I asked her for her number and I safe it in as mywifey and I put my number in her phone as myhubby .

After school I went to the trap house to see brandy sucking my workers dick I was so mad I grabbed her by the hair and threw her a$$ out for that and I punched the worker seeral times and told him to get his hip back to work 

 I decided to text Cheyenee 

myhubby : hey babe what you doing

mywifey : in bed chiilling wbu

myhubby: in bed thinking of  you 

So after talking to her I think I will make her mine