Chapter 46: The Ceremony Pt 1

Omniscient POV 

Today was the day when the girls lives would change they would now be Mrs Williams and Mrs Sands both brides were definitely nervous because they both would be walking up the aisle saying I do the love of their lives .

Cheyenne and Chelsea decided that they were going to stay at Chelsea's house with the maid of honors and the brides maid and Caia ,Chenique and Laniah while the guys stayed at Cheyenne's house with Dj and Dominic and the best men and the grooms men so it was all good .

Both brides were up and were currently getting their make up ,nails and hair done since it was early in the morning and they would be getting married at 10 a.m. so they were in the chair by five in the morning Chelsea hair was already done she had her hair in a updo style with curls in it with her tiara and now she was getting her nails do .

Cheyenne on the other hand was now in the hair chair where she was getting her hair pin in a down style with curls now she was in the nail chair since Chelsea was finish and getting her make up done now Cheyenne was getting her hair done .

While brides were getting dolled up their ladies were getting their hair and makeup fixed since they already agreed to get their nails done on their own time so they were now getting their hair done with a side bun and a jewel in their hair it was then eight in the morning so the ladies had to hurry up get dressed because they needed to be in the hotel ball room for quarter to ten .

In the main time the guys were dressed in their tux and were already stationed at the hotel so it was time for the ladies to put on their dress including the lovely brides .

***********************************************************************************************

This is how they prepared like get dress so the next chapter will be the actual ceremony then part 3 is the reception guys so please enjoy I know it is short but the ceremony part 2 will be longer since the vows and many more is in it so please enjoy and check out my latest book it is on my wall.