Chapter 50

Cheyenne 

It has been three weeks since you heard from us  we are all good and I am back to work as a register nurse plus my husband and brother in law are doing good in the NBA recently they won their game against Orlando Magic by one hundred and twelve points to ninety eight points .

So this week their going to New Orleans against the Pelicans so he will be gone for three days but anyhow today was yet another day at work like we had like seventy patients in an accident then I had to change bandages and give out medicine it was hectic plus this morning Caia decided that she was going to throw a tantrum so I whoop her behind and told her she do it again I am gonna slap the shit outta her .

But other than that everything is going well Laniah soon turns one  this year  and she is ten months going to be eleven months in April then May she will be one and my sis Chelsea said she wants another little one after Laniah is 1 or 2 years old.

But I am not sure if I want anymore kids plus I raise my sister Chenique I sat her down few years and told her that I am her big sister but I told her she can call me mom or Cheyenne anyhow plus I have Dominic not sure if I want a next baby but the kids wants a dog but I told them they are going to take care of the dog by their self.

******************

Chelsea Pov

Like my sis said work was hectic today plus for me I had to wake my ten month old baby girl Laniah up and get her dress since my hubby is going away for a game and I had to drop her to day care then come to work which is hectic plus she will be one in May .

Plus I am tired these past week has been hectic with being a nurse and a mother so yeah plus my husband is always traveling when he has away games along with my brother in law ad I know Chey has difficulties especially with the twins and then she takes care of our sister Chenique .

*********************************************************************************************

Please vote and comment yall

What yall think 

NO SILENT READERS ALLOWED IN HERE