Chapter 11: unexpected news

Cheyenne POV
I been feeling bad for the past couple of weeks I have been throwing up and having these weird cravings and I noticed my period didn't come on and it's late so I went to cvs pharmacy and got like six different pregnancy test and while I was picking up the tests I realised D'angelo didn't used a condom and now I might be sixteen and pregnant I paid for my stuff and went to our house . I went straight in the bathroom and peed on the tests and I waited until the timer went off and I looked at all the test and guest what I'm pregnant so I made an appointment with my sister's gynecologist so the minute D'angelo got home I gave him a mean mug how hell you forget to use a fuvking condom dred now I am pregnant and I'm only seventeen and this our last year thank God and I would have the baby after I graduate because it's the middle of April .
I'm sorry baby but I'm glad it's you that's pregnant with my seed and not them hoes I will be there for my son or daughter baby I promise he said coming close to me kissing me on the lips .
The next morning I got up early because I have a doctor's appointment today at eight so I went in the shower and lathered my body with my coconut milk body wash then I washed it off I got out the shower quickly and dried off then I brushed my teeth and washed my face then I put my hair in a neat ponytail and put on slight make up which consisted of concealer and a light brown eyeshadow with a nude lipstick . I went in my closet and got out a than tank top with some black skinnies with Jordan Concords then I came out the bathroom / walk in closet I noticed d'angelo was still sleeping so before I could go in the kitchen to make breakfast I ran to the toilet and bring up everything I had eaten last night ughhhh this morning sickness getting to me I went downstairs to the kitchen and started breakfast I made pancakes ,eggs ,sausage ,bacon ,hash browns and butter biscuits once I was done my baby daddy came downstairs dressed I made our plates and with orange juice we sat down to the table and ate after that we were on our way to the doctor .
We arrived shortly and I checked in we waited in the waiting room for quite a bit.
Doc - doctor ,D- d'angelo and C: Cheyenne N - nurse
N: Cheyenne
We got up as I heard my name and followed the nurse to the exam room
Doc: hello Cheyenne what seems to be the problem
C: well I found out that I'm pregnant and I wanted to make sure.
Doc: ok well I will have you pee in this cup and I will also do an ultrasound ok
C: Ok I took the cup and went in the bathroom and peed in the cup in fifteen minutes I was back in the room she took the cup with my urine in it and went to test it minutes later she came back.
Doc: well Cheyenne in deed you are pregnant I will do an ultrasound and prescribe some prenatal vitamins for you ok so lie back and lift your shirt I'm going to put this gel on your stomach it's going be cold ok I'm going rub the wand around your stomach.
She showed us the baby and I'm three months pregnant she also gave me prescription for prenatal vitamins so we went to the pharmacy for them then we went to McDonald's and let's just say I ordered a lot then we went home and relax .

Enjoy this chapter
Don't forget to vote and comment
Ladyray1994