Chapter 21

the twins in mm at three months old 

Cheyenne 

Hey guys I know it been a while the twins are now three months and college is going well and D'angelo and I are still going strong so today I am going shopping with Dominica and Chelsea and I am taking my baby girl while Jr. stays with his dad because he will be the only gent if I take him so I went straight in the shower and scrubbed my body with my red body wash and quickly rinsed off then I stepped out of the shower and before I could get out of the shower D'angelo came and starting fingering me and yall know he just had to drop his pajama bottoms and slide his big juicy erected member in my kitty .

Oh baby ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh oh baby yes daddy harder oh f***** me hard daddy yes I said moaning 

Whose p***** is this he asked me while f***** me harder 

Yours D'Angelo I  said 

Smack smack 

whose pussy is this baby 

Yours daddiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh f**** me harder and then I felt him cum in me so I just relax and not stressed bout it because I am going to take a birth control the doctor gave me I dont want a third baby right now .

After having morning sex with my boo I go get ready in some skinny jeans with a red blouse and my red converse to match then I put on my accessories and then I go in the twins room and get a sleeping Caia and strip her out her pampers and onesie after that I put her in the bath tub and starts to bathe her and let me tell you she was fast asleep while I was bathing her then I take her out and wrap her in the towel and take her to the changing table then I dry her off properly and then I put her pampers on and I put a little pit of the cream on tosh then I put on her undershirt with her red onesie matching me with her jeans and her little converse after that I pack a bag for her with everything and I grab her chair and place her in it along with the stroller and her bag and my purse and my keys and we leave heading over to Dominica's house then to Chelsea's house .

Within seconds I had picked up Dominica and then I was just arriving at my sister's house and she came out the house and hopped in the passenger's side of the car so we went to the mall I parked the car got out and got my baby girl's stroller and diaper bag along with my purse and then I push the stroller by the back door of my car and got my baby out and positioned her car seat in the stroller then we headed inside the mall.

Four Hours Later 

We shopped till we dropped I got like the new jays for my family clothes and grocery after dropping my two sisters (she has one sister but Dominica she calls her her sister) so I arrive home and I call D'angelo and tell him to get his daughter and the stuff I bought so he came downstairs and got a sleeping Caia in the house then he came for the rest of the stuff and I got some of it and brought it in the house after that I started on dinner I decided that I was going to make some mashed potatoes ,fried chicken ,corn on the cob with my butter milk biscuits so I grabbed my ingredients ,pots and pans and started on dinner .

five minutes later

Dinner was finish and my man had just came downstairs just in time for dinner we ate and chat and then I cleaned up then I went to bed .

*****************************************************************************************************

This is the end of this chapter it is short but it is good the twins at 3 months on the side and remember her mom abandoned her but in a later chapter you will see the unexpected.