Chapter 27: Baby Dominic Charles

3 Months later

Cheyenne

I am currently nine months pregnant and ready for Dominic Charles Williams to get out of my stomach lately Dj and his sisters have been a pain they are constantly knocking things down I get tired of it  so the other day Caia knocked down something and I gave her three spanks on her chubby hand she tried to go to her dad but he saw it and said no you have been a naughty girl so she started pouting so I put her in the naughty corner for that then I notice Dj and Chenique were in the kitchen and guess what they had flour all over them so I picked them up carried them in their nursery and wiped them off and put a change of clothes on them  and spanked chenique then Dj then I put them to sleep and minutes later bae came in with Caia and put her to sleep I decided to go clean up the mess my almost one year olds cost they are ten months almost eleven months  since it was 9 pm I decided to go to bed so I changed into my night clothes and went to bed then I felt the bed dipped so I knew it was D'angelo  so I went to sleep  then  before I could have gone to sleep properly I hear a cry so I  went in  the nursery and notice that Caia is up so I went to her crib and picked her up I lift my shirt and started breastfeeding her I know she is to big for breast milk after that I burped her and pulled down my shirt and put her back in her crib then I checked the others and they were sound asleep so I went back to our room and got back in bed.

Caia was up crying again babe  asked Angelo as I got under the covers .

Yes babe she starting to make me mad with that man she to old for me to be breastfeeding her and her brother soon come into the world I wonder what she is going to do when Dominic  gets here babe I said going to sleep .

************ Fifteen minutes later*******************

I know damn well Chey that you een pee in my damn bed man what has gotten into you he said not noticing that my water just broke .

Ummm D'angelo my damn water just broke I think its time I am in labor babe so pack the bags get the babies and call my dad and sister and your family and tell them to come to the hospital I said in a calm matter

Okay babe your bags are already packed remember I will go get the twins and their bags okay just hold on he said so I went in the bathroom and showered even though I was having some horrible contractions after showering to make relax I threw on some clothes  luckily Angelo got my bag and the baby bag downstairs I went downstairs and he was waiting for me so he carried me to the car and then he buckled the triplets not really triplets but anyhow he buckled them in their seats and then he got the bags .

We were on our way to the hospital so I got my phone and I started to dial Chelsea  to tell her that we are on our way to the hospital and the baby is coming .

Hey Chey whats happening do you know its like ten in the night she said

I am in labor Chelse so can you come to the hospital please and call dad too please and bring Quan you babe too I knew she was blushing when I said that we hung up and I called his mom and dad and sister .

Phone conversation between Chey and D'angelo's Parents  Dominic and Coryn

Cheyenne : Hey mamma Coryn and pops I am in labor so can you meet me and D'angelo at the hospital and bring sis with you.

Coryn and Dominic: Okay  Baby we are coming soon bye

**************** 3 minutes later************

We arrived at the hospital shortly good thing my dad and chelsea were here cause they got the twins and D'angelo got the bags while I got out the car we headed straight to the front desk .

Excuse me Miss my wife is in labor can you please get a doctor D'angelo said

Ok sir is she having any contractions just as yet the Nurse at the front desk ask

Yes ma'am it is coming one after the next ma'am I said so the nurse paged a doctor and we were in a room I was in the bed and I was now six centimeters dilated  and these contractions were coming back and forth I need a damn epidural .

Baby call the doctor please I am ready to get DC out of me man ugh I said getting irritated  and angry with pain .

***********2 minutes later************

The doctor walks in to check to see if I am fully dilated cause I want to start pushing oh my goodness .

Well Cheyenne I am going to check to see how many centimeters you are dilated he said so he checked and .

I am ready to push or what doc I said in pain as a contraction came

you are seven centimeters in three minutes you will be able to push Cheyenne the doc said while leaving the room so my sister came in with  Caia and Chenique in her hands while dad had DJ in his hand and Dominic and Coryn came along with my sister in law Dominica .

Mamma's babies I miss you ready to see your baby brother I said to them

No Mammwa nwo Bwaby said Caia with her rude ass

Yes your baby brother is going to be here soon Caia I told her as Chelsea held her and this lil girl still saying no so I said yes once again then I told my bae to bring my baby boy to me he was a lil sleepy he laid him next to me and I kissed his forehead out my kids Dj was really rude it was his twin sister.

Okay Chey I think it is time for you to push the doctor said coming in the room so D'angelo took Dj and gave him to his mom while he and Chelse helped me he held my left leg while the nurse held the right and chelse held my hand .

Okay Chey I want you to give me a big push okay said the doctor so I gave him a big bush .

One more time he said and then I heard my baby boy cry

At 12:51 Dominic Charles Williams was born weighing 8 pounds 6 ounces my baby boy was finally here and I am happy now that he is here my baby has his fathers face and my eyes and he is handsome just like his brother mamma C came in with my babies so they could see their brother  .

Caia ,Dj and Chenique meet your baby brother Dominic I said showing  them the new addition to our family .

***********************************************************************************************************

This is the end of this chapter baby Dominic has finally arrive please vote and comment