Chapter 33

Cheyenne 

It has been a while since you heard from me I am in my last year of college soon I will be a registered nurse the twins Dj and Caia and Chenique are now 3 years old and still rude my precious baby Dominic is now three months old and my niece Laniah is currently one month going on two months but anyhow let me update on what happened with my family .

D'angelo got drafted into the NBA he is now playing for the Los Angeles Lakers  my man is now a star and of course wifey that's me is always by his side and by every game he has and Laquan my sis man also plays for the lakers but lets get back to me so I also have a beauty line coming out with make up products and then the hubby and I are doing a clothing line together call Changelo clothing line we put our name together and came with it it will be a clothing line for kids ,men and women different sizes being a plus size lady is hard work but I do not let that get in my way yall.

Today  I am going to school to pick up a package and go to my very last classes cause exams are in like two weeks after school closes then graduation and then I officially become a Register Nurse so does my sister Chelsea .

I  went in the bathroom stripping out my night dress and stepping into the shower turning it on and waiting for the water to turn warm after a while it did so I lathered my entire body with the Olay soap I like until I felt like my body was clean then I rinsed off after that I turned off the water stepping out and grabbing my towel drying my wet body  then I went back in the room and got my black and white panty and bra set  slipping them on then I decided to look pretty so I chose a blue blouse and some skinny jeans to go with with my  blue wedges so put them on my bed and started doing my makeup which was simple and I decided to straighten my hair and put it up in to a neat bun .

I finally got dressed I grabbed my purse and Kipling school bag along with my keys to my BMW 750 what my hubby got for me for my birthday I decided that I will stop for something to eat on my way to school so I went downstairs and went straight out the door since bae is home until practice later on .

I got in the car putting my smart key in starting it and putting my purse and bag in the passenger seat then pulling off towards Dunkin Donuts to get a breakfast sandwich and an ice coffee .I went through the drive tru placing my order in then I pulled up to the window and paid and received my items .

An: So I was reading a comment on my book in chapter seven saying I am going to fast let me tell the persons who said it and the one who agreed this my damn book I wrote it enjoy it or don't read it thank you now back to the story .

Cheyenne (Pov continued )

I ate my breakfast and drank my ice coffee  as I went to school arriving in the parking lot putting my Bmw seven series in park grabbing my purse and bag along my keys and stepping out of my car locking my doors .

Cheyenne's new car