Chapter 55

Cheyenne

Yesterday we made sure that Caia wrote the apology letter and we made sure she did her homework I also took her tablet from her as punishment and she will not be watching TV either for a whole week.

Then just yesterday I got a call bout DJ that he is slacking down in his work they will be six soon and they are in the first grade so I definitely got to do something bout that cause I don't want my baby to get put back in grade one and the girls move on.

"Babe you know yesterday the school called me to say DJ is slacking up in his school work " I told my husband as were laying up in bed .

" Well we have to do something cause I cant have him placed back in the first grade babe we have to work extra hard with him " he said as were cuddled up in our king size bed.

"I know maybe we need to be a little bit strict and not allow them to watch TV and take all their tablets from them" I said as an idea to keep them more focus and to get them prepared for the second grade as well.

" Ok babe we should and also we need to have them in bed by seven and have them do their homework before dinner babe " he said and that was an amazing point.

"Mommy DJ hit me and call me stupid " said Caia coming into our room crying I noticed her tears .

"D'Angelo Dominic Williams the second come here now "yelled calling him by his full name like I always do when my children misbehave.

"Yes mommy " He said coming into our room

"Did you hit your twin sister " I asked him as he stood there looking guilty as hell .

"No ma'am " He said and I knew he was lying so I got my slippers and beat him for lying to me and don't tolerate when my children are lying in my face .

" Don't you ever lie in my face lil boy and I want your tablet and no TV for you that's for all three of you and yall will be going to bed early starting Sunday since today is Saturday" I said to both of them.

"Yes ma'am " He said crying going to his dad but his dad saw what he did and sent him to his room cause see my hubby he would've whooped his ass with the belt me I hit them with my slippers and hands.

"Babe I hope ya next son een like his brother and sister cause I'm tired of these rude children I need to send them by dad for a day he will enjoy their company " I said as I went back in the bed to snuggle closer to my hubby.

" I hope not cause DJ getting out of hand as well and he don't want be take off my belt for him " D'angelo said as we were cuddling. and Caia went back to her room she share with Chenique.

"He don't want that babe cause the way you whooped Caia's behind yesterday he don't want to be like that" I said knowing damn well he een want his dad to beat him

" So my lovely wife we need to do some alone time just the two of us cause I need my wife pussy on my dick" he said touching my boobs.

He does the unthinkable he starts to suck on my neck probably leaving a mark there as usual then he lays me down gently and takes off my top and starts to fondle with my boobs then he unlatches my bra and starts to suck on boobs.

After that he kisses my stomach then he goes further down to my pussy he blows my covered pearl then he moves my panties to the side and eats me out.

We started to rub on each other mainly me I was rubbing him through the shorts he had on and I was feeling so horny doing it y'all it felt fucking good.

He takes my panties off pushes me in the bed and enters me it felt so good to have my husband dick in me oh yes y'all.

He continues to ram in and out of medamn oh lawd it felt great I was on cloud nine for tonight and I felt good I needed this really bad.

We were going at it for a while until both of us come at the same time then we fell asleep after having four rounds of sex.

*************

I know I was MIA for a while and I'm sorry I was working on my joint account 

 So please go follow that page and read the books but here is an update for you guys and soon the epilogue will be up then the sequel.

BreeandRaye