Chapter 12

Cheyenne POV
After finding out that I'm pregnant I decided to not let anyone get to me so I'm meeting my sister Chelsea at a restaurant I called her to meet me for dinner so I can tell her the news and the reason why I decided to tell her first because I didn't know how my dad would take it so I am going to tell him when I see him. I went in our bathroom and got in the shower I lathered my body with my favorite body wash then I rinsed off and got out of the shower then I dried off and wrapped the fluffy towel around my body then I left some of my hair out then I put the rest of my hair in a neat bun then I flat ironed the rest of my hair out then curled it then I put on my makeup which consisted of concealer ,eyeshadow ,mascara ,eyeliner and red lipstick then I went to my closet and picked out skinnies ,a red v neck tank top and my red Gucci slippers I grabbed my keys to my Range Rover and went out the door and lock it then I got in my car and was on my way. I arrived at the restaurant and saw my sister and sat to table where she was so she waited till I got here to order so the waitress comes to our table.
Hello how are you ladies doing what can I get you to drink she said .
Can I get a ice tea please I said .
And I'll have a sprite my sister said .
I will be back with your drinks ok ladies she said .
Chelsea I brought you here to tell you something I hope you don't get mad at me what I'm about to tell you .
I won't sis I have your back so what is it are you engaged said my sister.
No my boo didn't pop the question yet but I'm pregnant and I'm three months your going to be a aunty . I told her I thought she would be mad but she is excited .
Omg that's great sis I going to be a aunt can't wait till she is born also did you tell dad yet he is going to be happy to be a grandpa said my sister .
No not yet but I will tell him but I'm scared I said . Then the waitress came back with our drinks.
Ladies are you ready to order the waitress asked ready to take our orders I'll have the fettuccine with the filet mignon and I'll have the shrim scampi my sister said I ordered the fettuccine and the filet mignon what I'm pregnant yall. Ok ladies I'll be back with your orders said the waitress .
Meanwhile the ladies are sitting down in the restaurant and all of a sudden hoeisha comes telling Cheyenne that she is pregnant with d'angelo 's baby so Cheyenne said bixtch your lying he ain't the father so bye .
Thot decided to tell me my man is her baby father I told her he isn't the father so the waitress came with our food we started eating and I was furious while eating so after dinner with my sister I went home a little furious but I know my man would never cheat on me . I arrived home and Angelo 's car was in the yard so I unlocked the door and walked in what do you know he was in the living room.
D'angelo !!
Yes baby he said
Did you get brandy pregnant because she said your the father and I told her you are not the father of her baby and to go find the father and I know you wouldn't cheat so please tell me the truth baby .
Baby you know I am faithful to you and I only knocked up one lady and that is you ok baby so don't worry I will demand a DNA test if that child is mine I will get full custody .
But baby your a thug and you sell drugs she may tell them that baby.
I have some business I own a lot of shops ,car dealership ,barbershop baby so they won't know I'm a drug lord .
Okay baby I love you and I'm going to bed.

Thank you for voting and reading
Will Cheyenne tell her dad will he be happy to be a grandpa
Do you think D'angelo is brandy's child father
Will the DNA test be positive or negative
Find out in the next chapter .