Chapter 23

Cheyenne

I know its been a while well the twins are now nine months going on ten months they are growing and crawling and trying to walk they started growing their teeth but guess what D'angelo and I are still going strong even though he hustles he still provides for the family and my lil sister Chenique who is nine  months today the twins turned nine months last month and this month she turned nine  months or I should say my daughter well we adopted her and now she is our daughter when she gets older she will know that I am her sister and her adopted mother anyhow I am finish with my first and second semester through college I am currently a junior and I am majoring in pediatrics I am finishing up pre med and going into medical school soon and I met a new friend name Rainel and she is cool she had a baby girl when she was sixteen were the same age anyhow so I woke up and went in the nursery where Dj , Caia and Chenique were and let's just say the girls were wide awake so I got Chenique first and I bathe her and feed her good thing I still breastfeed the twins so I breastfeed her also so I got Caia and bathe her next and feed her and got her dressed similar to nique and then I woke baby boy up and bathe him and feed him

I then put them in their playpen in our room and went in the shower and started scrubbing my body with my favorite peaches and cream body wash when I felt a smack to my ass and I knew D'angelo just slapped my ass and then he stripped and got n my shower my damn shower like who told his black ass he can jump into my shower all of sudden he pushes his twelve inches into tight walls and then all I knew was he released in me and I hope I don't get pregnant again cause I am focusing on my education and my future and I already looking after not one but three babies so I am not ready for baby number four so I quickly exit the shower and then dry off my body and get dress so I could go to class cause I have four classes today and plus I got to go to so I put on my crop top with my skinny jeans and my red and white jordan concords I go in the nursery and kiss each of my babies then I go back in my room pack my bag with my books then I grab my phone and car keys and head out thank goodness my sister pulled in while I was pulling out so I arrived at school in no time and went in my first class which was bio 110 ( made up yall) so we wrote down some notes then we did a class assignment and class was over then I went to chemistry and we did a lab experiment and class was over then it was english and math so after my classes was done I went to the grocery store to pick up some items for the household so I got I cash out and head home to my four babies (D'angelo being the fourth one yall).

I arrived home and started cooking dinner I decided to make some lamb chops ,bean and rice with mac and cheese bahamian style (I am a Bahamian and the macaroni our style is awesome )I started up on the meat I seasoned them and I put it in the baker then I started on the macaroni then the bean and rice and in a hour or so I was done so I went up to my babies room to check on them and they were bathe and fed and were now sleeping so I checked on my big baby and he was knocked out also .

D'angelo

Hey yall so things with Chey has been going good just this morning we had sex in the shower and I released my seed in her I meant doing that to her cause I want another baby by her and I only want her to have my children so I go down by the trap house to check on things .

D'angelo: Hey Quanie what been going on while wasn't here ?

Quanie: Well King (street name) I believe the girls in here faulty cause some of them look like they up to something and the cameras says the rest King

D'angelo aka King : Okay let's check out the cameras then I want you to bring the girls into my office so I can deal with them and call Cardo ,Romano ,Dj and Cj to cause they gon get gang rape okay

Quanie: Okay King

While Quanie called them I went in my office and looked at the footage of three girls who were planning against me so I called them in my office and Cardo,Cj ,Romano and Dj they started to do their jobs and I left and went home when I arrived home wifey had dinner started already so we ate and talked .

Chelsea

Hey guys i'm Chelsea Monica Johnson i'm Chey older sister by a month I am seventeen just turned seventeen in August and Chey will be seventeen in september so yeah so I met this handsome dude name Laquan but his friends call him Quanie and see he got my number and he gave me his and his name in my phone was bigd*Quanie so I saved my name as Wifey Chelse so I graduated round the same time as my sis we go to the same college where I am doing a degree in law .

Laquan aka Quanie

Hey yall my name is Laquan Ricardo Ahmad Sands and I am King or D'angelo's right hand man and best friend so I met this beautiful girl whois thick in all the right places her name is Chelsea so she gave me her number and saved it in my phone as Wifey Chelse and I saved my number as Big d*Quanie .

*********************************************************************************************************************

I have added some more characters and yes he has another best friend Quanie and Dijon so the next pov will be the other characters and if you want drama in it please comment below and if you want no drama also comment also I encourage you to read my other books and vote and comment and my plan is to write a next book base on the daughter series give me ideas on what celeb ,nba star , nfl star,wrestling superstar anything you can comment or personally message me again thank you for your votes and comments .

I edited this chapter fixing Chenique's age again guys