Chapter 5...

Hello... I know it's been a while since I've updated (sorry bout that), but I've just had a lot of stuff going on and I lost a bit of motivation so yeah... If you are actually reading this story- thank you soooo much. You are awesome. And please vote/comment. Okay, I'll shut up now. Enjoy or somethin.

***

Shit. Shit shit shit. Motherfucking fucktruck. This was not a good idea. I don't even know who the hell this guy is and I agreed to go sleep at his house in the middle of the woods. I am such a fucking idiot.

"I don't bite, you know. You don't have to walk so far behind me- I'm not some sort of axe-murderer..." He chuckled.

"Well why should I believe you? Asshat." I whispered so he wouldn't hear me.

"Because I'm the 'asshat' who is letting you sleep in my home tonight. I think that's reason enough." He smirked. How the hell did he even hear me?

"Whatever." I muttered. Who the hell did this guy think he was? I mean sure, he's nice for letting me come crash at his house, but that doesn't make him any better than the rest of the people in this fucked up world.

After that, we walked in silence. I stayed a good 10 feet behind him at all times just to prove a point. We walked for about 15 minutes before the silhouette of a large house came into view. It was fuckin huge! I stopped to gawk at before jogging to catch back up with Gerard.

"This is your house?!" I asked. I didn't really know what I was expecting this guys house to look like, but damn. This place was incredible! It was at least 3 stories, and it had a castle-y feel to it. As we got closer, you could make out more of the exquisite details- it looked like it had been carved from marble rather than built with normal materials. It had two towers that went up above the rest of the house, an iron fence around the whole place, a massive archway over the front door, and, to my surprise, not a single window that I could see.

"It is indeed. Is it up to your standards?" He asked with sarcasm dripping off his tongue.

"Y-yeah. This place is amazing." I stuttered. He flashed me a grin before opening the large gate and ushering me inside.

As we approached the front door, all the little carvings and details really popped out. I had never seen anything like them. They gave the house, or mansion really, a sort of gothic feel. He stepped up to the front door and pulled it open in one swift movement. I stepped past him and squinted into the dim light. He must have noticed me struggling to see because he flipped on the light switch. It took my eyes a second to adjust, but when they did I was somewhat disappointed by what I saw. His house wasn't nearly as impressive on the inside as it was on the outside. Hell, the inside looked like the average house. The kitchen was to the right, and opposite of that was what appeared to be the living room. It had a couple couches and a big ass tv. There was also a dining room that connected the kitchen and living room, but it looked far from used. There was also a spiral staircase just behind one of the couches in the living room.

"Welcome to my humble abode," he grinned. He made his way into the kitchen and I followed close behind.

"You- um... Have a really nice house..." I started. "When did you move here?"

"Oh, I've always been here. I built this house with my own two hands. Well, for the most part. My brother helped me with it."

"You have a brother?" I asked.

"Yep. His name is Mikey. He was about 4 years younger than me." There was a touch of sadness in his voice.

"Was?"

"I'd uh- rather not talk about this with a complete stranger. Sorry." He turned away from me.

"Oh... I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to pry. I was just curious. Sorry- I just... Sorry." I rushed.

"It's fine, I'll uh- show you to your room..."

"Ok," I followed him upstairs and he pointed to the second door on the left.

"I'll get you some night clothes," and with that he disappeared. I sat on the bed and looked around. The room was empty- as though it hadn't been used in years. There was a wooden dresser, a bed, a single window (the first one I had seen), and a coat rack.

"Hngh," I flopped back onto the surprisingly soft bed.

"Uh, here," he handed me a stack of clothes. "Just get changed and I'll take your old clothes and put them in the wash."

"Ok..." He shut the door and I quickly stripped off my clothes. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad...

"Oh, I forgot your- OH- shit!" He walked in while I was in nothing but boxers. I jumped and held my hands over myself to prevent him from seeing anything. Fucking hell. "I'm sorry! Fuck. Sorry!" He called through the now closed door.

"S'okay" I called, breathing heavily.

I finished changing and told him it was safe to come back in. He didn't make eye contact when I gave him my clothes.

"Goodnight," I said as he was leaving my room.

"Night, sugar..." he turned and winked at me. I blushed 50 shades of red. Fucking hell.

***

Thoughts? Okay well that's it... Please vote/comment. Until next time...

Merci pour le venin...
-twisted