-16-

Hi... So um... I know I suck a lot at writing, and this story is going nowhere. I'm sorry but I don't think I'm going to finish it. This will be the last chapter I write, but keep it in your libraries because this will also be where I post random shit that might interest you. It was a good run, and thanks to those of you who stuck around this long. I love you all, so long and good night.

***

Franks P.O.V.

I awoke with a start. Where the fuck am I- oh yeah... Gerard's house. I guess I'm still not use to it. After stretching my muscles a bit, I peeked out the door to see if Gerard had left some clothes for me. He did. I picked them up and quickly changed before heading downstairs. I looked around, but Gerard was nowhere in sight. Strange. I went to the kitchen and started the coffee machine- lord knows he and I would both need some.

"Gerard?" I called. No answer. "Hey! Gerard! Get your lazy ass out of bed!" I tried again. Still no answer. Maybe he's in his room? Worth going to check.

I walked through the corridor until I found the near solid black door that I had once heard Gerard sing behind. The only part on the door that wasn't black was a bright yellow handprint in the middle. It's pretty odd...

"Gerard?" I knocked. Again, no answer. Goddammit. I gripped the handle, and, to my surprise, it turned easily. I slowly pushed the door open, "Gerard... Are you in h-?"

"Get out." He was seated directly in front of his window with the curtains shut, his back towards me. I stood frozen. There was something wrong, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"Gerard, are you okay? I called but you didn't answer, and I got scared so I jus-"

"I said get. Out." He cut me off again, still making no move to face me.

"But Gera-"

"I said get the fuck out Frank!" He yelled and turned to face me. I wasn't prepared for what I saw- his skin was paler than I had ever seen it, almost a ghostly white. His raven hair hung limp in front of his face, and just past that his usually hazel eyes were solid black and rimmed in a dark red. His hands were balled into fists at his sides, and he was squeezing them so tight I could see them shaking. This wasn't Gerard. I don't know who or what this thing was, but it was not the Gerard that I knew.

My jaw hung open as I stared at him- neither of us moved for a long while. Eventually his dark gaze met my own and I backed out of the room and sprinted towards the kitchen.

After reaching my destination, I got my cellphone out and started to dial 911. Just before I hit call, I looked up to see 'Gerard' right in front of me. He grabbed my phone from my hand and threw it across the floor- smashing the screen in the process, before he placed a hand over my mouth. I couldn't scream- hell, I couldn't breathe. I struggled to try and get away from him, but he was too strong. Eventually the lack of oxygen got to me and I blacked out. The last thing I remember was seeing Gerard's hazel eyes staring into mine.

---

"Frankie... Frankie, wake up," I felt someone rubbing my arm. I opened my eyes a crack before quickly shutting them to shield out the bright light. "Did you sleep ok? How's your head?" I opened my eyes again and sat up on the edge of the bed.

"What happened..?" I questioned. I couldn't think straight- my mind was in a haze.

"You fell asleep during the movie last night so I brought you up here... You slept pretty late though. It was probably something to do with the concussion."

"What time is it?" I looked around for a clock, but there was none.

"1pm. You've been out for a while. Feeling okay?" He asked, kneeling down beside me.

"Yeah... Just uh... Really weird dream... You were there, but it wasn't you. You were, like, a demon or some shit. I don't know... It was creepy though. Do you have any coffee?"

"Huh. Weird. And uh yea, come down to the kitchen and I'll fix you a cup." He sent me a weak smile before heading downstairs to, presumably, the kitchen. I picked up my clothes and quickly changed before heading downstairs to get the coffee he promised me.

"Do you have any ibuprofen? My head hurts like a bitch." He smirked as he handed me my coffee and two pills he had in his hand.

"I figured you'd need some. If you need anything else just let me know." I muttered a thanks before downing the pills with a mouthful of coffee.

I still felt a bit off- but not from the amount of pills I've takin. I wonder if it would counteract any booze I drank... I felt off from the dream. It just felt so real. But that's impossible, right? Maybe it was from the concussion, too. I did hit my head fairly hard... No. It was a dream. It had to be- you know what they say 'life is but a dream for the dead, but the hardest part is letting go of your dreams.'

I headed back upstairs to see if I had any texts- whether it be from my parents or one of the dickwads back home. I opened the door and made my way over to the nightstand that my phone was on. The screen was completely shattered.

***

Oh shit. Cliff hanger. I guess you guys will never know what happens... Ok, you got me. I was fuckin with ya. APRIL FOOLS xD The book is still going strong and I hope you guys will all stick with me and my shitty writing :) I love you all sooooo much. See ya next chapter- stay fabulous, killjoys.

Merci pour le venin...