-20-

Hi. I hope you guys are havin a nice day...

***

I woke up the next morning on the couch to the smell of coffee. Hell yes. Wait... Why am I on the couch? What happened last night? There was wine, and movies, and- shit. I looked down and saw that, luckily, while my shirt was nowhere in sight, my jeans were still on.

"Hey, sleepyhead," Gerard said as he came in the room with a mug of coffee in each hand.

"Hey..." I took the mug and sent him a small smile before bringing it to my lips and burning my tongue. "So... What exactly happened last night..?"

Gerard choked slightly on his coffee before clearing his throat and turning to answer me, "Well... Um- we had some wine and watched a movie..." He trailed off.

"Yeah... I, uh, remember that part. I meant what happened after we watched the movie and stuff..?" He met my eyes for a brief second, causing me to blush and look down.

"We, um... We kissed a bit, and then I took off your shirt, and- uh, gave you those..." He pointed at my neck and laughed a bit. I reached and hand up and felt the small bruising patches- along with some questionable scratches and needle sized holes.

"H-how many are there?" I asked, my face flushing a dad shade of crimson.

"Quite a few." He laughed, "but don't worry. That's about as far as we got. You were pretty drunk, and I didn't want to take advantage of that. I hope you're okay... With that happening and stuff, you didn't really seem opposed to it last night."

"Oh, I mean I wasn't really expecting it to happen, but im not upset about it or anything." I said before sipping the last drips of my coffee and setting the mug on the table beside me.

"Alright, good. Just making sure you're okay, I mean, it's not like it mattered anyway. Just a spur of the moment, ya know?" He laughed.

"Oh. Yeah, it uh... Didn't matter... I'll just- uhm, get these mugs washed..." I stood up without meeting Gerard's eyes. I mean, it didn't really mean anything, but... I guess I kind of enjoyed being like that with Gerard. I didn't like him like that, did I? No... He's older than me, and I barely know the guy. I can't like him. Well, I can't... Well I can...

"Oh, and Frank?" I turned just as I was leaving the room, "Nice ass." He winked at me, causing me to blush yet again and quicken my pace out of the room and into the kitchen.

---

I was sitting alone in 'my room', bored out of my mind. Usually when I'm bored, I play guitar to get my mind off things. However, my guitar, and virtually everything else I own, is at my parents house. I flopped back on the bed and took out my phone. Three new messages-

Bob- ur a douchenugget. that is all.

Pete- so I tried dating one of those 'female' things. I found out I'm even gayer than I thought- she tried to kiss me in the locker room, and I pretended she had something in her eye so I wouldn't have to kiss her. needless to say it didnt end well.

Bren- me and pattycakes miss you :'( also... GUESS WHO HAS TWO THUMBS AND A HOTASS BOYFRIEND *points at self* THIS GUY *waggles thumbs*
xoBren

God. My friends are so fuckin' weird. I decided that only Brendon's text was actually worthy of a response, so I texted him back-

Frnk- aww I miss you guys too :( and yes ryro does have a nice ass
xofrnk

While I waited for a response, I decided to see what Gerard was up to. I headed downstairs; he wasn't in the kitchen or den, so I decided to check his room. I made my way to the near solid-black door and poised my hand to knock- but... What if it's that thing like I saw before? The black eyed, pale skinned demon... No. That was a dream. I held my hand up and tapped on Gerard's door.