-22-

Haven't updated in a bit... Oh well *shrugs* did you guys like le smut? If it was bad or you you want me to give you a warning please let me know, otherwise I will not, I think it spoils the chapter. Ok, well, enjoy or somethin...

***

I woke up to the smell of coffee a few hours after me and Gerard's... Nap.

"Hey sleepyhead..." He greeted, with a mug in each hand. "Sleep ok?"

"Mmm thanks," I took the mug from him and inhaled its scent. I wrapped my hands around it to warm them up, "Yeah, did you?" He nodded and sat facing me on the other side of the couch. "What's today?" I asked.

"Uhh... Thursday? I think..? I'm actually not sure." He shrugged and brought his mug to his lips.

"Okay, so still a few more days before I have to go back to school."

"Yup." He smirked. "So, what would you like to do today?"

"I don't know... Do you want to go for a walk or something?" I asked.

"Sure," he smiled.

"Okay. After we finish our coffee and put on more acceptable clothes," I glanced down at my bare chest and boxers, "we'll go."

"Okay." He smiled and stood up, heading for the kitchen.

I finished the last drips of my coffee and headed upstairs to throw on some fresh clothes and check my phone. 2 missed calls from mom. I honestly didn't really want to talk to her, but she is technically my legal guardian. I picked up my phone and dialed the number,

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's your least favorite son." I muttered.

"Oh. Frank. Hello, I just called because your father and I discussed some things, and, well... This would probably be better to discuss in person. Can we meet you somewhere?" What the hell? This seemed sketchy, if she wanted to talk she would have just asked me to come home.

"Uhm, yeah. Sure. How about the little diner next to the music store in town?"

"Okay. We'll be there at 6:30 tonight." She said with little emotion.

"Okay. By the way, Gerard will be with me." I hung up without waiting for her response. I finished getting dressed and slipped my phone in my pocket before heading downstairs to meet Gerard in the kitchen.

"Hey, you ready?" He asked.

"Yeah, by the way, were meeting my parents at 6:30 tonight in that little diner, okay?" He fake groaned.

"Alright. Why? If you don't mind me asking."

"I don't really know... Guess we'll find out later." And with that, he opened the door for me and followed closely behind, quickly locking his door after he exited. "Why'd you lock your door? We'll be back in a few hours, and it's not like there's anyone even around..." I asked.

"Well Frankie, when I was a young boy, me and my father went into the city to see a marching band. When we returned home, we found that our house had been broken into and ransacked, luckily, my mom had gone to the store with Mikey when the person broke in. We left the house quickly and called the cops. When they arrived, they sent in a search a search party and they found a serial killer who had recently escaped from prison. It was really scary. My dad was holding me when they brought him out of the house, and before they took him away, I heard him tell one of the cops that he never broke into houses that were locked. He saw that as a sign that he was not welcome there, and he respected that. Ever since then, I lock my door every single time I leave my home, even if it's just for a quick walk."