Chapta 9 y'all.

Favorite number? Favorite color? Favorite animal?

***

I was just finishing copying the notes when the bell signaled that it was time for second period. I would have finished sooner, but for about half the class I was doodling coffee-drinking vampires. I put my binder away and stood up to see Brendon waiting rather impatiently by the door.

"Seriously. How long does it take for you to pick up a bag and walk to the door?" He gave me a small shove when I finally made it over to him.

"Sorry," I smiled, "I like to take my sweet time with things. But if you like finishing fast then I won't stop you." I bit back a smirk as he glared at me. "What do we have next?"

"Math. Yaaayyyyy..." Brendon muttered in a rather sarcastic tone. "At least Ryan and Patrick are stuck there with us."

"Who's Ryan and Patrick?" I asked just as someone tackled Brendon from behind. They fell over in the middle of the hallway and burst out laughing. I stopped and chuckled before holding out a hand to help one of them up.

"Dude, what the fuck?!" Brendon struggled to get out between his laughs.

"Sorry... I got bored and wanted to have a little fun. Problem?" The new guy smirked. He glanced over at me and I got a better look at him. He had dark hair with a bit of fringe, he was slightly taller than Brendon, and, not gonna lie, he was kind of adorable. "well..?" He looked at me expectantly.

"Wh-what..?" I stuttered. I hadn't realized I'd been staring.

"You gonna keep checking me out, or tell me your name?" He gave a reassuring smile and I blushed in return.

"Uh.. Frank.." I muttered.

"You sound kind of unsure of yourself... But alright. I'm Ryan, and this-" he pointed to a guy standing just behind me who I hadn't even noticed until now, "is pattycakes."

"I told you to stop calling me that!" The quiet guy- or pattycakes- grumbled angrily. He was shorter than Brendon and Ryan, but barely taller than me. He had strawberry blond hair, and on top of it sat a fedora. "I'm Patrick. And those two are assholes," he shot them a glare and gave me a small smile.

"Nice to meet you, pattycakes." Ryan and Brendon cracked up at that and Patrick walked into the classroom with a very annoyed expression on his face. He looked so irritated- it wouldn't surprise me if he started an arms race over this.

The three of us walked into class and joined Patrick near the back while the teacher took attendance. She had dark brown hair tied up in a neat bun, way to much make-up, a black pencil skirt with a peach blouse, and an aged face. She had to be in her late forties. She shot me a quick glance before walking to the front of the room and motioning for me to join her. Oh heeeelllllll no. I am not going to the front of the room on my first day. Not. Gonna. Happen.

She smiled at me with yellow teeth before she started talking, "Okay class. We have a new student." Oh my god, what are we? Preschoolers? Um no. "Frank, why don't you stand up for me?" Nope. Not gonna happen.

"No thanks." I smiled at her and remained seated. I saw her force a smile back onto her lips before walking towards the back of the room.

"Fine." She gritted her teeth and stood next to me, "Well Frank, I am Mrs. Smith, and you should introduce yourself to the rest of the class."

"You already told them my name, so no thanks. I'm good." I flashed her my biggest smile and watched as she bit back her anger and made her way back to the front of he room. I win, bitch.

---

After 2nd period, Brendon and Patrick had different classes than me and Ryan. They dispersed quickly after the bell, and Ryan had to meet up with a friend. I didn't mind too much, though, I had to pee like a motherfucker. I left class and headed into the first bathroom I saw. Bad choice. I came face to face with the asshole and his posse from earlier.

"What's up, fag? How's your first day?" He growled as he stood up. I turned to leave but one of his friends had already blocked the door.

"The sky, asswad. And it'd be better if I didn't have to look at your fugly face." I snapped. I know I shouldn't have said that, but the guy was a douche. And he deserved it. After all, I'm probably one of the only people who's ever not backed down from him.

"The fuck did you just say to me, faggot?! Hold him down!" Before I knew what was happening, I had both my arms pinned behind my back and I was shoved against the wall. Hard. He pushed his arm up into my throat and lifted me off the ground a little bit so I couldn't breathe. "I asked you a question. And I want an answer."

I tried to say 'nothing' but my airway was blocked and I was rendered speechless. He released his grip and I took in a page breath before dropping to the floor. "I d-didn't s-say anyt-thing.." I stuttered.

"That's what I fucking thought," he kicked me in the side "faggot. Hold him up, Quinn." I was picked up by the shoulders, but my legs remained limp. Suddenly, a sharp pain was radiating through my face. I felt blood trickling from my lip.

"Nice one, Bert." Someone to my right laughed. I opened my eyes to get a better look at them. I could see four of them- and one was behind me. The leader was Bert- he had greasy black hair and a soul to match. I also knew the name of the one behind me. That was Quinn. Though I hadn't got a good look at him yet. I was about to say something, but the wind was suddenly knocked out of me.

"Fucking hell..." I muttered. This was not how I pictured my first day here. Well, at least I had friends.

"What was that, faggot?!" Bert yelled again. I flinched back and he laughed before delivering yet another blow to my face. He hit me in the nose, and I swear I heard a soft 'pop' before my eyes started to water. I wasn't crying, it was a reflex. I think.

I felt the warm liquid run down from my nose. The bell had rung well over ten minutes ago, and in that time, Bert made my life a living hell. I lost track of how many times he had hit me by this point- I was to exhausted to think about anything other than the throbbing pain in my head.

Quinn finally dropped me, and the five of them left the bathroom laughing amongst themselves. I laid on the floor and drifted in and out of consciousness for a while. I couldn't get up, and even when I tried, I just fell back onto the floor in a heap. Everything hurt, and I needed someone to help me off the bathroom floor. I was looking forward to when someone would say 'and I found you on the bathroom floor,' but that wouldn't happen.

I was there for what felt like hours before I finally heard the door swing open. I sighed in relief and tried to call out to them- but I was too weak. I just waited for them to round the corner and see the bloody heap that was me.

"Frank? Are you in her- oh my god! Brendon! Patrick! He's in here! Get the nurse!" I felt someone- Ryan I'm assuming- sit down next to me and start to assess my injuries. Soon enough, the door flew open and two more people entered.

"Oh my god! Frank! Are you alright!?" Brendon knelt down next to me and I groaned in response, "Pat, go get the nurse! Now!" I heard Brendon call out before I heard the door open and shut yet again. I hadn't opened my eyes yet, and I didn't want to, I was too tired. I heard Brendon trying to talk to me before I drifted unconscious yet again. And I still had to fucking pee.

***

Oh shit. Look what I did. Sorrynotsorry. Votes/comments would be amazeballs. And if you didn't know, the 'gang' is actually The Used. So yeah. Until next time... Stay fabulous, killjoys.
(Also, I tried to put  a picture of Brendon in booty shorts on here but it won't work :/ so, just use your imagination you kinky motherfuckers ;) )
Merci pour le venin...
:3