-29-

Holy shit it's been so long since I've updated... I am so sorry :( My phone was fucked up for a while, and I was fucked up for a while, and I lost the motivation to do literally anything. I am so so so sorry. I promise I won't make you guys wait that long ever again. I love you all and I hope you love me back :D even if I am a fucking train wreck. Well, enjoy or somethin...

***

I woke up as the smell of coffee wafted towards Gerard's room, and I noticed his absence in the bed beside me. Fucking hell. Maybe if I stay here long enough he'll just bring me coffee. I relaxed at that thought and wrapped Gerard's blankets even tighter around myself. I was just starting to doze off again when I heard footsteps coming towards the door and a soft voice along with them, "You up, sugar?" The door creaked open and light suddenly shown onto my eyes making me flinch and pull the blanket over my head. "C'mon... You've got school today, and I promised Emma you wouldn't be late. So get your lazy ass out of bed and get dressed."

I shrugged him off and sank deeper into what was quite possibly the softest mattress I've ever slept on. I let out a sigh of content mere seconds before the covers were ripped clean off the bed, leaving me a freezing pile of Emo in the middle. I shot up and gave Gerard a death glare, eliciting a slight giggle from him. "Fuck you..." I muttered before standing up and beginning to get dressed.

"You already did..." He winked at me before walking out of the small space and presumably back to the kitchen. I heard him stop part way and his voice call back to me, "There's coffee in here when you're dressed and shit, and we'll leave when you're ready." I smiled and continued my morning routine.

After swinging by to pick up Emma and get her coffee, Gerard dropped us off and went on his way to do whatever it is he does. If I had to take a guess, I'd say he was probably dressed in a solid gold morph suit and chased people shouting "This is what Leonardo DiCaprio's dreams look like!"

Me and Emma parted ways after entering the school, her to her locker and friends that could probably kill you without a second thought, and me to my first period class with mr. Armstrong. I kept my earbuds in as I passed through the hallways, scanning for people I may know before starting yet another day at hell. Wait, I mean school. No... I mean hell. Seeing no familiar faces, I walked into my class and took a seat in the far back, only to be caught off guard by Mr. Armstrong and the fact that he came and sat right next to me.

He motioned for me to take out my headphones, which I did, before he spoke, "Frank, there's a few things that I need to talk to you about, alright? Just come see me during lunch." I nodded my head at the serious tone he had taken on before he stood up and retreated back to his usual seat at his desk. I sighed as thoughts of what could possibly be wrong ran through my head- but I came up blank.

My train of thought was soon interrupted as Brendon appeared in my line of sight. I gave him a quick smile before deciding to just ignore whatever problem I had until later.

---

"Mr. Armstrong?" I called, timidly opening his door. "You, uh, wanted to talk to me?"

"Frank, I told you, call me Billie Joe, and yeah. Take a seat." He motioned to the chair nearest his desk and turned to face me. I sat down and gave him a nervous smile before he began, "Alright, there are three things we need to talk about, ok?" I remained silent. "First, are you still having problems with Bert and his pals? Or are they leaving you alone? I want the truth."

"I actually haven't seen Bert in a couple days, and the last time he tried to mess with me my friend scared him off."

"Which friend?"

"Emma. She's really cool, and I haven't known her too long." I answered.

"Oh yeah, I know her. Purple ombré?" I nodded, "She's in my third period. Okay, well I'm glad about that. Second thing, how is everything going with the orphanage and your..?" He trailed off.