-18-

Not gonna lie, I think last chapter was kinda shitty. But thank you so much to everyone reading this!! I love you all and every time I get a notification about this book I get all excited and shit. So yeah. Any questions or suggestions..? Also- HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEETARD. Okay well enjoy or something...

***

Franks P.O.V.

The ride back to my house was silent, the only sound being the music from the radio. As we approached the house, Gerard's grip on the wheel tightened. I could tell he was not looking forward to this at all. In all honesty, I don't blame him. I'm not exactly looking forward to being disowned by my parents- whether if it's for being gay or running out on them. My thoughts screeched to a halt as Gerard and I were standing in front of the door with his hand poised to knock.

After more than a few seconds of contemplation, he let his fist fall to the door in three short taps. Suddenly the door was opened and my mothers face was glaring at the two of us.

"Frank. How nice of you to come home. Why is he here?" She gestured toward Gerard.

"He's my friend. And he allowed me to stay with him after I- umm..." I trailed off.

"He didn't wanted to come home, so he called me and I had him stay in my spare room. He needed a ride here, and he also asked if I would stay with him for dinner. I told him that he should ask you before a final decision was made." He sent her his nicest fake smile while she glared daggers at him.

"Thank you for giving him a place to sleep, but I'd rather talk to and have dinner with my son alone." She gestured for me to enter.

"As you wish. I'll see you later, Frank." He sent me a reassuring smile before retreating back to his car, leaving me alone with my mother.

I awkwardly entered my house and my mother came in behind me.

"So... Let's have a little talk. We'll start off with the small things, alright?" She walked in to the living room and sat on one side of the couch. I nodded and followed her, taking the seat on the other side. "You lied about a concussion to get out of school. Why?"

"I didn't lie about that. I went to school on Tuesday, and the same guys that beat me up on Monday came after me again. One of them was holding me, and when they let go, I fell headfirst into the concrete. It knocked me out. Someone took me to the nurse and I had a concussion. They gave me the rest of the week off school. I didn't lie." I fiddled with my fingers and gave her a look so she knew I wasn't lying. I may be a shitty person, but lying is something I will try to avoid at all costs.

"Ok. I guess you didn't lie about that. Is your head ok?" Ah, yes. There's the motherly instincts.

"It's fine now." I gave her a small shrug.

"Alright. Next item on the agenda. Gerard. Why did you go to him?"

"I was scared to go home, and I knew that I could trust him. He hasn't hurt me, or done anything bad, he only let me stay with him. He's a good person, and it's nice to have someone to talk to about things." I smiled sincerely and pulled my knees up to my chest.

"I don't care for him... But I respect that. Ok. Last issue. You're... Gay?" She made a disgusted face before shaking the thought away.

"It's not an 'issue', mom. That's just how I am."

"But Frank, it's... Weird and... Disgusting and... Unnatural... Are you sure..?"

"Yes, I am. It is not 'disgusting' or 'unnatural'. It actually occurs in nature all the time. I knew you were going to act like this. It shouldn't even fucking matter if I'm gay or not!" I yelled at her.

"Frank! Language! It is disgusting, and you will not live in my home and be like... That. When you're older, fine. But at this point in time, as far as I'm concerned, you are straight. Understood?" She stood up and looked down at me. I hate it when she does that. I stood up to match her.

"Fine, mom. I'm straight! Happy? You fixed me!" I yelled with sarcasm dripping from my tongue. "As far as I'm concerned..." I mocked, "I am straight. I'm as straight as a fucking rainbow! And fine. I won't live in your home and be gay. I'll stay with Gerard. He actually fucking accepts me for who I am!" I yelled at her before heading for the door. "And this time, I won't be coming back!" I slammed the door behind me a sent Gerard a quick text telling him to come pick me up.

***

Hope you guys liked this :p please comment/vote and stay fabulous, killjoys.

Merci pout le venin...