A/N

Okay so this is not a chapter, sorry guys. I am having massive writers block with this book and you can probably tell by my lack of writing. I have actually attempted to write the next chapter three times, but wattpad decided to delete it. On three separate occasions. Wtf like seriously -_- ugh. But yea, that was quite frustrating and made me not want to write at all. I am sorry.

I'm going to attempt to write the next chapter at some point tomorrow so that will hopefully be up soon. Also, if you want, feel free to message me or comment somewhere in my story to get my attention and tell me to write. I'm hella lazy so...

Ok so that's what I have to say about this story... Let me know any questions comments or concerns :)

Also... I have just started another story to hopefully get me back into the swing of things and past my writers block. Yay!

The story is called Slut. and the first chapter was posted yesterday, so it would be really awesome if you could check that out. It is frerard (frerard is love, frerard is life...) and it is in my stories so yeah... Please give it a read, it should be an interesting story (kind of.)

So that's it, I believe... Please give me any thoughts or questions you have and I will definitely get back to you.

I love you guys :D

Stay fabulous, Killjoys.

Merci pour le venin...

xøKat