-30-

Holy shit, chapter 30. Didn't think id make it this far tbh. Also- so sorry for the delay, my house flooded about three weeks ago and I had to deal with staying over with family for that time with close to no wifi whatsoever. But, they just put the carpet back in so now I will finally have a set schedule (I hope). Also, went to warped tour with @lefty_scissors two days ago and it was fucking awesome!! Ok sorry for the long note here's a chapter...

***

I woke up in a dark room- scratch that- pitch black room. I couldn't even see my hand in front of my face. I slowly stood up and reached my hands out in front of me searching for a wall or barrier, but there was none. I continued walking foreword with no sense of direction for a few more minutes before I stopped suddenly. I wasn't alone.

"You're awake... I was wondering how long it would be." A man whose voice I couldn't pinpoint spoke from somewhere behind me.

"Who are you? Where am I? What the fuck is going on?" I all but yelled at him.

"Who I am matters not. You, for now, are safe. And what's going on is that you almost died. You should really be more careful when dealing with supernatural beings..." He explained. I heard his footsteps begin to approach me, but I didn't move. Whoever this guy was had saved me. At least, that's what he said. For all I know he's a serial killer.

"So what happened? Why am I here?" I asked hesitantly.

"Well... What's the last thing you remember?"

"Gerard saying he could kill me. I came out from behind a tree, and he circled behind me, and then I woke up here." I whispered, not wanting to remember.

"Ah. That was just before I arrived. He knocked you unconscious and began to take you inside, I'm not sure why exactly. So I came up to him and gave him a taste of his own medicine, which he didn't seem to like. He pounced on me, screaming that he wouldn't hurt you and he didn't know what had happened. Lies, obviously." He snickered, "I eventually got the better of him and brought you here. Away from that monster. You're welcome." I could feel the smirk in his voice and I wanted to punch it right off his face. I knew Gerard wouldn't hurt me.

"Thanks I guess... But where am I? Can I please leave? I want to talk to Gerard." I began moving away from the figure before he suddenly grabbed my arm, preventing me from leaving.

"You are in a safe location, and anyone with a brain wouldn't dare come here. You can't leave or talk to Gerard. He will kill you, but I'll keep you inside." He spoke, sending shivers up my spine. I tried moving back once more, but was instead met with his icy grip holding me from behind.

"Let me go. I don't care what happens, I want to leave!" I shouted.

"How adorable..." He chuckled. "You think you have a choice in the matter. No, I'm afraid the rest of your days will be spent here with me. Not that it will be very long anyway..." He spoke directly in my ear. I tried to get away but his hold on me was too strong.

"Let me go!" I screamed.

"I can't do that... But I can do this..." I felt his grip tighten around me as the air was forced out of my lungs. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't talk or scream. I was going to die. I pleaded in my head for him to stop, but he squeezed tighter yet.

"Put. Him. Down." I heard Gerard's familiar voice float through the air and a small window of light on my left. I smiled a weak smile before feeling myself begin to drift out of consciousness.

---

"Frank? Frank, wake up!" I felt someone shaking me as Gerard's voice snapped me awake.

"Whats going on?" I questioned.

"Well, we were laying here for a while and you fell asleep. About an hour after that you started mumbling things about me trying to kill you, and then just now you were screaming to let you go. You started like shaking and shit and I got worried and woke you up. Are you ok?"

"Yeah... Just a... weird dream." I sighed before standing and stretching.

"You sure you don't wanna talk about it?" He prodded. I shook my head no and sat back onto the bed. I felt his arm curl around me as he sat up next to me.

We stayed like that and just enjoyed each others presence for a while before Gerard spoke, "do you want me to take you back to the orphanage, or..?"

"Yeah... I probably should go back. Give me a minute to get my shit." I stood with much reluctance and began to look for my phone. "Weird question- do you have any Chapstick?"

"Yeah, on the desk." He pointed vaguely towards the desk before standing up and coming towards me. I used the Chapstick before accidentally dropping it, and looking up to meet Gerard's light scowl. "You gonna pick that up?"

"Nah. It's yours, so you can." I smiled sweetly before turning and starting to leave.

"But you used it!" He yelled.

"Just get your facking Chapstick!" I called from around the corner and began to make my way towards his car.

---

"I'll see you tomorrow?" He asked timidly.

"Of course, you dork. Me and Emma need a ride in the morning to school, will you take us?" I asked.

"Hell yeah. See ya then, babe."

"Babe?" I chuckled and he playfully slapped my arm.

"Goodnight, Frank."

"Night!" I called and hopped out of the car and trotted towards the orphanage.

***

Ok so this was shorter than usual, but oh well I wrote this on my phone.

Thoughts..?

Ok well you are all fab and rad and I hope you guys are doing good.

Merci pour le Venin...

(For those of you who still don't know what that means- it's Thank You For The Venom in French)