-19-

This story has over 2k reads, 200 comments, and over 100 votes. *fangirls* thank you all soooo much for reading this shitstack!! Also, I just noticed I'm on chapter 19 and have had no frerardy-ness. I apologize. It will be fixed promptly. Enjoy or somethin!!

***

Gerard pulled up in front of my house after about three minutes, and I was fucking ready to leave that house. I got in and slammed the door shut before trying to calm myself down a bit.

"So... How'd it go?" Gerard gave me a small fake smile before turning back to the road and pulling away from that awful house. I gave him my best 'shut the fuck up, you know how it went face' before silently turning to look out the window. "I'm sorry."

"Not your fault." I muttered.

"What do you want for dinner? We can pick something up on the way home, or I can stop at the store..?" I could tell he was trying to be nice, but I didn't want his pity.

"Not hungry." My answer was blunt and probably rude at best, but I was not in the best mood at the moment.

"Ok... Well I'm going to make one quick stop before we head home." He looked at me through the corner of his eyes, but his face remained expressionless. We rode in silence for a few more minutes before he pulled up outside a liquor store. Gerard quickly exited the car and headed inside, leaving me temporarily alone with my thoughts.

How could my own mother say that to me? Her one and only son? I knew that she wouldn't necessarily be happy about me being gay, but trying to force me into being something I'm not? Sometimes she scrapes and sinks so low I'm shocked at what she's capable of. They're all a bunch of fucking liars- my life is tragic with a capital T. Before I could process my thoughts any longer, Gerard came back with a bottle of red wine in hand.

"I know you're only 17, but you look like you could use some alcohol. And if I'm going to be drinking with a minor, I'm going to do it with some class." He smirked and passed me the bottle before starting the car and continuing our journey home.

We didn't talk the rest of the ride, just a few glances here and there. Once we got back to Gerard's house, he took the bottle of wine and uncorked it as soon as we were inside. Damn, he thirsty. He poured two large glasses and left the bottle on the counter for when we wanted more.

"Voulez- vous un peu de vin, Monsieur?" He offered me one of the glasses, but I had no idea what the fuck he said.

"What?" I took the glass he had handed me.

"I said, 'would you like some wine, sir?'" He laughed before taking a sip of his own wine. "Dieu, tu es si mignon quand vous êtes confus." He giggled again.

"Oh. And what?" This time I took a sip of my own wine. I had never really had wine before, it was always vodka or some shitty beer to get me drunk quickly. It was... Nice. It was very bitter at first, but once you got past that initial sip, it was quite rich and tasteful.

"Oh, nothing. How do you like the wine?" He avoided my question. That fucker...

"It's... Really good. Thank you, Gerard." I smiled and took another sip.

"I'm glad you like it, It's my favorite red wine. Do you want to watch a movie or something?" He asked.

"Sure. You pick." I went into the kitchen and refilled my glass before taking a seat on the couch.

"How about... The Notebook?" He chuckled and held up the movie.

"Ugh. That's such a chick flick! Let's watch it!" I laughed as Gerard popped the movie in and came to sit down on the couch next to me. "I'm not gonna lie, I have seen this movie so many goddamn times and I'm fairly sure I can recite it word for word." I took a sip of wine as Gerard laughed at me and all my gayness.

"I laughed... And then realized I really have no room to talk. This is one of my favorite movies. And Channing Tatum is hot as fuck." I snorted as Gerard smirked and leaned back into the plush couch, causing me to lean into him slightly.

The movie started and me and Gerard would occasionally say the lines of the characters. At one point, he pulled me up from the couch and had me act out one of the scenes with him. We stayed standing and continued to laugh at our sucky acting skills as the movie progressed. God, he's such a dork. A cute dork. We both stood watching the movie when the most memorable scene came on- when they're out on the lake together.

"Hey! This is my favorite scene! We gotta do this one!" He laughed and pretended to start rowing a small boat. My drunken-self nodded and faced him as though I was riding along with him- I guess I'm Allie and he's Noah.

"You like it?"

"It's spectacular! It's like a dream." I laughed.

"Do you want to feed them?"

"Yeah. What are they all doin here?"

"I don't know. They're supposed to migrate west."

"They won't stay here?"

"No. They'll go back where they came from."

"You're different." I smiled as Gerard and I burst into laughter at our attempt at acting. We watched as the scene played on, nearing when they came back to the dock.

"Ok, let's go again." Gerard laughed, ready to pick back up with the movie. "Your line first."

"Alright." I waited for the scene to start-

"Why didn't you write me? Why? It wasn't over for me! I waited for you for 7 years, and now it's too late." I yelled.

"I wrote you 365 letters. I wrote you every day for a year!" He stepped closer.

"You wrote me?" I looked down.

"Yes!" He came closer again.

"You-you wrote me..." I stuttered, mimicking Allie.

"It wasn't over. It still isn't over." We stood completely still. We both knew what came next in the movie- Noah kisses Allie. He stared into my eyes and I looked back at him. I could see what he was thinking, I wanted him to do it. I don't know if it was me or the wine thinking, but right then and there, I needed Gerard. Badly.

"Ger-" before I could finish my sentence, his lips were on mine. The movie was long forgotten as he slipped his tongue inside my mouth. My brain stopped thinking- the only thing that mattered in that moment was Gerard and how he tasted against me. Suddenly, I was lifted of the ground and pushed into the wall. I instinctively wrapped my legs around his waist. His lips moved from mine and down to my neck.

I think I was about to find out what the most fun you could have with your clothes off is.

***

Ha. I cut you guys off right there. I'm mean ^_^ thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed, please vote/comment.

Btw, Gerard said earlier 'God, you're cute when you're confused."

Merci pour le venin...