8. First day in the sen house.

" I came here to meet with David Halls. " I asked the security guard sitting on the chair of the main gate. He stood , spoke with someone and than opened that big gate for me. Yes, its sen mansion and I am standing in front of it. Two guards in black suit came and stood by my side and one started to lead me towards the mansion.

 Two guards in black suit came and stood by my side and one started to lead me towards the mansion

Its a huge place , almost like a big palace. They took me inside and now I want to faint. Its almost as big as a five star restaurant ( I took a good decision by coming here ). They made me sit on a office room and left.

you probably know exactly why I took this job....well my mother is equally responsible for it . She literally went crazy and bought that guy over for coffee date......yes the one who left after meeting with khalid. I don't like blind dates arranged by my mom , I thought if I remain out of her sight for sometimes she may calm down , so I contacted David ( personal assistant of Zoya mam , she told to contact with him first when ever I plan to start my work , cause she is busy with a wedding planning ) talked about everything and now I am Waiting for David.

" I am so sorry for the delay Dr sharma. " A man entered the room in suit. He must be David Halls with whom I talked. I stood and greeted him. He showed me the a chair and sat down with my files in his hand. " Sorry , for being late and thank you for coming here in such short notice. " He seems nice and polite.

" Dr sharma , before you began working here I would like to explain some basic rules to you , Zoya mam has talked with you about other things I am sure , I will just show you some basic things so that you don't get lost in the house. And things that will make you avoid all the physical checking that you had to went through today. " he said.

" Here is your card for coming and going out of the mansion. And here is your files that you needed..... " he said but his speech got interrupted by someone " David Zoya has ..." he stopped looking towards me . He is really handsome.... just like a movie star.

" You must be Khushi sharma right ? " he asked, first time in my life I wanted my mother to be here so that she could start talking about dating and

" You must be Khushi sharma right ? " he asked, first time in my life I wanted my mother to be here so that she could start talking about dating and....first time I am missing her.

" Yes, I am Doctor Khushi sharma new nutritionist of Arati sharma, pleasure to meet you. " I said for the first time trying to copy my moms elegance and beauty , hope I am doing it right. He smiled and told " David I can handle from here , you go and help your mam. " David nodded and left.

" oh! Myself Aditiya Sen , you met with my wife Zoya right ? " he said and yes I don't want to talk anymore.....act like I said nothing. Now in broad day light.....they will look amazing as a couple I can say that. " Yes, I did... Can I meet with my patient ? " I asked him.

" Yes of course ....follow me " said Aditya and we walked through the big hall towards the big stair case and than into a big bedroom, its so beautiful.

" Maa see who came to meet with you

" Maa see who came to meet with you. " called Aditya and a lady with white and grey hair appeared, she looks older than my mother, I mean I only heard about her but never meet her , this is the first time I am meeting with her.

" Kaun .....Arnav di dulhaan ( wife of Arnav ) " she asked , ' bhu tuh maar ke bhi nahi banah hai ' ( that will never become true even if I have to die for it. ) . Aditya sir laughed and told " No not that your nutritionist " as soon as he said that her face fell and she looked at me with sad eyes.....not good sign.

" Aunty , its me Khushi sharma , daughter of Roshni sharma , your best friend. " I told her and now her face brightened up again. " Meri Roshni di beti. ( daughter of Roshni ) " she said and hugged me. " You have grown so much dear , have a sit..." She showed me a chair to sit.

" You guys talk with each other , I have a flight today. Maa See you at night. " said Aditya sir and touched Arati aunties feet to show respect and than told " Bye sis. " and left.....don't laugh this things happens , what's the big deal ? Here the big deal is ...how to convince her to eat healthy food and trust me I think its going to be the hardest work ever.

Zoyas ( POV )

" Bhabi you here ? " asked Arnav as I walked inside his office room. I took a chair and told " I need to talk with you....hope you are free ? " I asked, he nodded seriously keeping every work aside.

" see moms condition is getting worse everyday and in this condition we need someone who can take care of her .....I know you have issues with Dr Khushi but she is the best doctor in town and I have requested her to start her to help mummy and she agreed......she starts from today. " I said everything without taking a break.

" But bhabi .....its OK , if she can help mummy than I will not get in her way and let her do her work. Tell her to stay away from my way too. " he almost thundered, I think job done. I nodded and told " Okay , than I will be going , see you at dinner. " I told and came out of his cabin. Near his cabin on the left side their is a temple of lord ganesha , my father -in - law has build this office and that's the reason why their is a temple, Arnav wanted to remove it but for mom he couldn't.

I stood in front of the temple and prayed to god so that he could save us from the upcoming Strom

I stood in front of the temple and prayed to god so that he could save us from the upcoming Strom....or could he ?

~Authors Interview ~

Aditya - so you wanted to marry me ?
Khushi - ' laughing uncomfortably ' joke.... Joke.

Samrat - I said sorry.
Author - But I am not angry ?
Samrat - Than why I am not in this chapter ?
Author - what can you do to be in my chapters ?
Samrat- Anything ?
Author - Even accidents ....like car crash ?
Samrat - yes... Wait what ?
Author - ' writing intensely ' on it.
Samrat - Nooooooooo....