A. Thank you

Dear readers ,

Thank you so much for reading my book. Your support means a lot to me. I know I don't follow any schedule and publish chapters very less , but thank you for showing patience and reading my stories. For my college examination I have not written for many days but I will try to write more often .

I was thinking to try something new

I was thinking to try something new. I want to try something. If you want to be friend with any of my character and talk with them , than you can just write on comment section and write what you want to ask or if you want to share anything.

Any advice for samrat ? , any good idea to Khushi to help her do her job properly ? , any relationship advice for Arnav ? , Any good advice for sahara ? Should she move on or try to give second chance to her ex - relationship ? , any couple challenge for Aditiya and Zoya ? Advice for Author ?

Any advice for samrat ? , any good idea to Khushi to help her do her job properly ? , any relationship advice for Arnav ? , Any good advice for sahara ? Should she move on or try to give second chance to her ex -  relationship ? , any couple chall...

On every Sunday , my characters will reply. It will be like ' weekly talk ' and their you can be friend with my characters. So if you want to be friend of my character and be a part of my book , do comment me and let me know. My character will love to be friends with you.

And at last thank you once again for your support .

Thank you.