Chapter 3

SAMRAT ( POV )

It's time to meet with Laxmi. When we were together in college or in the office I never thought that I would ever connect with her or try to understand her.

But with time she started becoming my good friend. And what we went through with veeranshu's incident we became very good friends.

I understood her frustration and now I am scared to meet her. I let her down the most. She stays in sen mansion now and works with Aditya Bhai.

Zoya bhabhi told me that she was in the office room. I took a deep breath and entered the office room and heard that similar voice " No no Guptaji...do whatever you can I want that deal to be signed by tomorrow...or don't bother to call mine. "  she said and literally threw her phone which thankfully landed on a nearby sofa.

" Just don't focus on one thing and people starts taking advantage. " She kept scolding that person while organising her files. Still that angry young girl that I know. I have  a feeling that she is turning into lady Arnav.

" Coco..[ that's what I call her , her nickname. ']" I called her , she looked up from her papers and for few minutes didn't react at all just kept staring at me and than she threw everything that was on the table towards me. okay that girl has become  crazy. 

" Coco....that can hurt me girl " I told her while saving myself from her attacks. " what do you think I am doing ? of course I want to hurt you . " she said and threw a pillow towards me. " come on yaar...Itna tu arnav bhi nahi bharka mujha dekh ke [ even arnav wasn't that mad at me]" I told her. people are really mad at me. 

" I was here trying to survive , I lost everything again , my sister ...my love. our houses are huge mess...I am trying to stay strong and what were you doing ? chilling inside jail.." she asked pretty furious. " I just walked out of jail cause my brother bailed me out ...I wasn't their cause I wanted to. " I told her so that she relaxes. 

" you want me to believe Samrat Choudhary was locked up and he couldn't save himself...after what we went through you know not to lie to sam. " she said and I don't know why no one believes when I say I was in trouble. " Coco can I have a hug please ?" I asked her. she gave me a long stare and than walked over to me and gave me a hug. 

She hugged me and started to cry. " Sam I have so much inside my heart to share. I didn't cried samrat , I had to support my family...I couldn't just break down like that but I am so broken ..." She said as her tears soaked my coat.

I held her and let her cry for little bit, I gave her a glass of water and helped her calm down . " I know you're hurt and I am so sorry ...I don't know how much a sorry will help but I am sorry . " I apologized to her.

" But I want you to listen me okay. I know I always plan alone but not this time ...now I will tell you everything and you will help me sort everything out. " I told her and she naturally looks confused.

" Someone is planning a very bad game...that person doesn't deserve our good sides ..and we are not going to show that to them.....it's going to be straight...hell. " I told her.

" I don't know what you're talking about all I know is ...I am with you. " She said and I knew she will be with me.

" Now tell me what happened that day properly ? " I asked her since I can help them all I need information.

Sahara (  POV)

I cooked as fast as I can , I made everything he likes .... including coffee. Once he is done talking I can have some me time with him.

" Sasha...girl can you believe sam is going to be home. I want you to behave okay....no grumpy attitude. " I told her , she was so playful as kitten I don't know what happen as she grew up ...she became grumpy.

" Shouldn't have let you stay around Arnav that much..." I told her as she was giving me judging looks. I came to know Arnav for Khushi but out friendship grew and he is not alone in this time of pain and grief. Even I lost my friend.

" That smells good... what's cooking? " Came that voice for which I waited for so many months. " Samrat..." I just could take his name at that point.

He just took two huge steps and took me in his arms...I missed him so much. It's so nice to be back to him. I just want to hug him all day but he must be hungry. And Sasha is waiting.

" look ...Sasha has grown into a fine lady. " I told him handing Sasha to him. He at first couldn't believe...but than took Sasha in his arms.

" My my look at you...such a beautiful
girl. " he whispered to her. Sasha hasn't seen him for a while and she was such a baby when samrat used to care for her.

After that she didn't let any stranger touch her but she instantly went to samrat and meowed like a spoiled child...I have never seen her like that.

" Sam... Sasha spent most of her time with shamsher...he was like a father figure to him. After samsher 's death Sasha became quite and grumpy...for the first time I am seeing her acting that cute. " I told him. He laughed and gave her few kisses.

" Cause she just got her fun father back...she is tried of her overly strict mumma. " he said and that guy , he can never change can he ?

" Alright enough jokes , here come have something to eat. Look at you ..so skinny...they didn't feed you their ? " I asked him more questions while arranging his food in a late and when I turned around he was just staring at me.

" What ? You didn't like it ? I can cook something else..." I placed the plate infront of him and he pulled me for another hug and said " I love you. " And I am beyond happy...I finally have my full family.

Aditya ( POV )

Next day.

" Sprinkle some salt and chilli powder and that tastes wonderful..." Said samrat.  We are eating guava together sitting in the back garden.

" Must say that is good, good choice sam. " I told him while eating the guava. Life has been so rough lately I couldn't give time to my family and that's just not me.

" Sam it must be really hard to handle such news after getting out of the jail. Your friend..." Before I could finish my sentence he stopped me.

" I am gonna be honest with you. I didn't shed a tear for anyone...." he said while eating.

" May I ask why ?" I asked out of curiosity. " I don't mourn for people whose dead body I haven't seen with my own eyes , specially after accidents like this. " said samrat and wait what ?

" Have you seen Khushi 's dead body or Laxmi 's fiancee's body ? " he asked me straight. " No...the car burned to ashes nothing was found. " I told him.

" Thus no crying...just hope. " he said and if that's true than I would love to hope but than I will have so many questions. Samrat has made me so confused.