17. Going for holidays.

Khushi's ( POV )

The whole house was in festive mood when I came today , three cars are waiting outside to take us to our destination. People getting ready excitedly. Zoya told it will be six hour ride . so they packed lunches for road .

Aunty is very happy , she even didn't mind her diet food today which is surprising. Actually aunty is taking her two friends with her , so her car is full , so Aditya ( Recently I have stopped using mam and sir with their names ....yes , even with our highness name also, I call him Arnav ) has requested for more cars.

" Khushi our car is so full , where will you sit ?" asked Zoya and trust me I could see , Zoya and Adityas cars got crowded with bags. " Bhabi maira kya hoga ? ( what will I do ? ) I asked her , she thought and told " you come with Arnav , his car is quite empty , I am sure you can easily fit in their . so I had no option other than travelling with Arnav in his car.

For six hours I have to tolerate the sour face...how disturbing. I climbed in the car , sat as far away as possible from him put on my ear plugs and I am ready to tolerate what's coming for me.

" Why are you in this car ? " asked Arnav. I told him the situation and told " Sorry but I don't have any option. " he considered the fact for a while than didn't say another word and slided as far as the little space of the car would allow him.

Both cars came out of the mansion and started going through the busy roads , the crowded shops , people waiting for buses , children making faces from school buses , vendors selling things. I played my favourite music ' Hum Jo chalne lage ' and enjoyed the view of the road. Occasionally I could hear clicking of keys on the keyboard...he is working. Let's not disturb him and mind our own business .

I don't know how he is working in this moving car , if I try to read anything in my car than I feel so dizzy . our car left the buzzing city behind and now we are in the village side , my mobile battery almost died so I unplugged my phone and sat their looking at the
Scenery. I hope we reach their soon so that I could breath in the fresh air ...away from him.

Zoya ( POV )

" chips ? " I offered Aditiya who is driving our car. I fed him while he is driving. " why you stuffed our car with so many boxes ? So of them I am sure are empty. " he remarked.

" Yes they are empty and I did it on purpose , so that Arnav and Khushi can send sometimes with each other and get to know each other. " I told him while eating my favourite chips.

The light cucumber taste which is neither too spicy not too salty making me feel so good

The light cucumber taste which is neither too spicy not too salty making me feel so good. Its very light and crispy , not too much lemony which I hate....its just the perfect. Call me picky but I love to eat food which have everything in proper ratio...not too much or not too less .

" Aren't we interfering in his personal life, like love and marriage stuffs like that should be his choice.. We can't force him to do something which he doesn't like. " said Aditya and I believe that but the image of laxmi being Arnavs wife makes me sick....have to eat chips for cleansing my tounge for almost saying something like that.

" I know you are not comfortable with my idea but I am not manipulating his thoughts or blackmailing him ....I just want to show him their are better options for him . And remember if sam didn't interfere in our relationship we wouldn't have married each other. " I told him , sam was the one who did so much for us so that we could marry each other.

" That I agree and I am thankful that he did interrupted. " said Aditya holding my hand. " Than trust me its going to be okay. And I know Khushi is the best option for him. " I told him. " I believe you , I know you will never want anything bad for my family, I trust you. " Aditya said , few words but they made me the most happy girl in the world.

Khushi ( POV )

" You want some chips ? " a harsh voice asked me , Arnav offered me chips like he is scolding someone. I took few chips from him , he has a peculiar taste in chips. He likes carrot flavoured chips , at first I thought they are not good.

But when he did I just loved it , it has a fine sweet taste which is not very strong but it makes one want to crave for more , its crispy , light and savoury. Arnav loves carrots and he does eats lots of carrots.

" Yes , thank you. " I told and took the chips packet from him and the bottle of juice that he gave me. In this journey they tastes so good. They are healthy , not like junk food , its neither oily nor spicy must say healthy but Savoury.

And the juice is not very sweet drink or any soda which I with my whole heart try to avoid ( Guilty dietitian here , loving coca coal more than water ) but this drink is made purely from carrots and must say tastes good

Its like being in a carrot farm with the sun and the sweet smell of carrots and the cold air passing by making you feel comfortable. I must say Arnavs face is sour but his food choice is good.

We traveled in silence , half way on the road as I was watching the scenery I felt a wait on my shoulder

We traveled in silence , half way on the road as I was watching the scenery I felt a wait on my shoulder. I turned and saw Arnav sleeping in my shoulder. He must have felt tired and slept.

I sat their not daring to move , he does look so peaceful and nice when he is sleeping and completely the opposite when he is awake. What a strange man.

~ Authors Note for Audience ~

If you want a another book on the love story of ' Aditya and Zoya ' , part 2 of the book ' Destined to marry you ' , than please let me known in the comment section and I will start working on that book. And if you have any good recipe for birthday parties do let me known in the comment section so my characters could make it and have a good time.

Let me know if you also like different flavours of chips like my characters and if yes than which flavours are they ? .

If you want to share ' Funny Birthday stories ' with me than write them in the comment section, and on my next chapter I will give shout out to every writer so hurry up and write your
' Funny Birthday stories ' .

Thank you.