Promo

" I demand to see him....let me meet with him. " Said Rukshar to the Constable standing in the jail door.

" Woman...why are you so stubborn? He doesn't want to see you....doesnt want to talk with you. Than why you want to meet with him? " asked the Constable not understanding why the girl is being so stubborn.

" You will not understand....hell has broke lose...and the only person who can stop all that from happening....is inside. I need to meet with him. " Said rukshar with a urge in her voice. She sounded desperate.

" Well...here you go. You dont have more than an hour go. " Said Constable showing her the open gate. Rukshar didn't waste her time and walked in the cell.

Its dark inside, she could hardly see anything properly. With steady legs and calm mind she reached near the cell she was looking for. The yellow bulb isn't helping much...but it was better than nothing.

Another Constable opened the cell door for her....as she went in the Constable locked the door and went little far away from that cell. A hard bed covered with torn blanket, one water pot near the bed...and nothing else.

A little window is their near the foot side of the bed and their he was sitting in that light....all alone....drawing something on the cold stone wall with the chalk that she bought for him last time she visited him.

That proud man, that funny man who could make everyone laugh with him, the man who was solution for everyone's troubles...is now locked in the darkness and the most troublesome and disturbing thing is...he is silent.

" Samrat..." she called softly. He didn't respond to her call...just kept doing his work. " I bought coffee " she said pulling out a tall cup of coffee for him.

" Bringing food for the prisoners is not allowed...." she heard him after months. In her five days visit....she heard him for the first time....his tone bought old memories...a hope which bought tears in her eyes.

" A little crime for my favorite
person. " She said and heard a rough chuckle. Samrat finally turned towards her. His face covered in beared, his eyes lifeless....that charming and lively boy is looking dead and that hurts.

" Six visits in a month....bringing blanket, books, chalks, family photo and now coffee...Miss Rukshar are you in love? " samrat joked and that made rukshar smile wider. Her treatment is working....he is finally talking....their is hope. He sounded so much like old days that her eyes teared up.

" You never know. " She said handing him the cup and sitting on the jail bed. Samrat watched her and was silent for a while and then asked
" why are you here? why wasting time on me? "

" I want to know the truth samrat. What made the most eligible lawyer suffere in the jail for three years now, why two best friends are enemies now?, why are you here suffering? " she asked him all the questions at once.

" You know what I did. " Said samrat turning his face away sipping his coffee. " And I don't believe it for a bit....I dont believe it for a day. Whom are you trying to save samrat? whats going on? " Rukshar asked samrat desperately trying to get her answers.

" What's happening in sen house? Everyone good? " asked samrat trying to avoid rukshars questions. " Your brother is ready to fight for you...judge Hudson is ready to help...we need your instructions and we can get you out. " Said rukshar trying hard to make him talk.

" You didn't answer. " He asked again focusing in his drawing. He is drawing his love...sahara with a little kitten in her hand.

" Mishti maa is sick, Aditya and zoya  have a little baby girl....very cute. After that Car accident.....Arnav is in vampire mode....cold and lonely. He needs a friend. " she said and rumbled her bag. That sound pulled samrats attention and he looked back.

" She is waiting.....sasha has grown into a fine cat. Sahara is waiting....why are you avoiding
them? " asked rukshar.

" I don't understand why are you here? why are you trying to heal a mad man....who aims to get broken? "asked sam all curious.

" Cause I know how it feels like to be excused for something which we have not done. I have faced it and I know how it feels....I know if you're doing something its not pointless...youre protecting someone....but who? why?. You and our friends , family have supported me a lot. Now when you need it the most...I will be here to support you. " She said with confidence in her voice. Samrat had nothing to say.

" Our world has broken without you....please come back. " Said rukshar with tears flooding her eyes. Samrat has not responded and she had a weried feeling that it was going to be another failed attempt.

" Times up. " Came the constables voice. Rukshar gathered her things and stood up. " I will see you on monday....." she said and turned to leave.

" Tell Arjun to visit me....I will tell him what to do and how to get me out. And please bring black coffee next time ...extra black..this one is terrible. " Said samrat.

Rukshar turned towards him and smiled. His words brought hope to her. She said " yes boss..see you
soon. " After months she was sure that everything is going to be good soon. Soon they life will be back on track.

Author :

Hi! so part 2 it is....its out. Hope you will like it and love it like you liked the first part. Few characters will be regular from now on hope you like them.

Question of the day :

why sam is in jail? what accident rukshar was talking abou? what may have happened in the sen family? To know more read my story ' Accidental marriage 2  '.

Author Interview

Author : Ready.

Aditya : well doesn't look that promising to me.

Zoya : It's been a while....are you sure?

Sahara : Is their any time leap?

Author : Four years time leap.

Samrat : Ahem! care to explain.

Author : Great....youre all ready. Its time to rock. All the best.

Rukshar : Thats it.

Author : yep! That's it....that's it. Best of luck to all. Bye.