47. History of Sen family.

Sahara (POV )

" so even you have partner and look at me....why he didn't came back with you? " I asked Arnav.

" I seriously dont know why....but dont worry. Its not couple based party you can come with us...and I promise my second dance with you. " said Aditiya....trust me he is sweet.

" You can have one dance with me too. " Said Arnav....well that was a surprise. " Thank you guys. And arnav thanks for the kitty. She is pretty. " I told him holding the kitty close to myself.

" Glad you liked it....and dont be upset everything is going to be okay for
you. " Said Arnav but why I didn't understand.

" Arnav why you told us to stay here first and than go my garden house ? " asked Arjun. Wait so Arnav was the one who wanted us to stay here...Did khushi knew about it ?

" Good question Arjun....so their is a specific reason for my action. Let me explain " said Arnav and we all sat around him like children's sitting around their granny to hear stories.

" So, Bhai must know that our father Akash sen....when he was no one and had no money he roaming aimlessly. He came frost land in search of work but got nothing. " he paused....that must be hard on Mr sen.

" He was in relationship with mom that time but looking at his condition our grandfather didn't agree to give moms hand to him. Dad was stressed, he didn't have a place to stay, he didnt have a steady job and his love life was at stake...he was stressed and hopeless. " continued Arnav, Aditiya's eyes turned moist.

" At that time ' Butterfly castle ' was just a little wooden restaurant. Dad not having money just sat near the big kitchen window since the place was little warm. He sat their shivering and at that time the owner of the shop saw him. He was Mr Jersey Donman. He saw dad and let him in....he feed bad and gave him a warm bed to sleep...for free. " he paused to drink water than began.

" He than talked with dad and understood his situation. He without any expectations or any greed led dad 5 lakhs to start a business. Dad with that money started his clothing business which became a big success. Our grandfather was glad with his performance and led moms hand to him. Dad was very happy but he never forget Mr Jersey Donman. Dad helped him build the restaurant and even their wedding took place in this restaurant. " he said....I never knew they were so rich. sam said once that they were pretty rich but I didn't knew how much.

" So the upcoming event is important for them as its their 50 th anniversary and also for us cause its the thirty successful year relationship of Donmans and sen's. Right now Richard Donman runs the place and since I married.....so lawfully I am 50 percent partner of this hotel. Richard is going to announce it on the program day. And thats why I told you guys to stay here.....that was long. " Said Arnav....for him that was. I never saw him speak that much.

" You knew about it ? " asked zoya bhabi to Aditiya. " History part I know, partnership I know....but the announcement part....nope. " said Aditiya.

" And samrat is going to miss that. The boy who literally came with saline hanging from one side to see you win best boy award in class 10....is going to miss such event and I have to believe that. " asked sahara.

" Yes...he is going to miss that. Cause he has more important thing to do than attending the program...thats what he said. But but but....after the formal program...their will be a surprise from me for everyone so stay tuned for that. " he said with a big smile.

Surprise from Arnav...well even thats a SURPRISE...you know what I mean. But okay lets see.

khushi ( POV )

" Can I know about the surprise please..." I asked Arnav. " Just because you're my wife...doesnt mean you will get additional advantage. " Said Arnav turning and twisting in front of the mirror wearing the dress I got for him.

" you're looking stunning in it. " I told him. " Thank you for the suit and for the compliment. " he said. I really want to ask what he did on his so called meetings...but I don't want to interfere in his personal life a lot.

" I had such a bad time...what to say. Laxmis father Mr sanjay Ray called a meeting cause apparently laxmi had a change of heart and she wants to be with me. Mr Ray thought I cheated on his daughter and wanted to cancle every deal with me. " he said sitting on the bed, making the bed move a little...and I realise that I was not breathing.

" sam and I had to meet with him and explain him reason of my marriage and not wanting laxmi....he understood and didn't break the deal. Laxmi is constantly messaging and calling me....she is getting annoying. So I had to meet and explain her that its over between us. We are never going to be back together. " he said and I don't know why but I felt relaxed.

" what are you thinking ? " he asked, I mustnot say what am I thinking. So I told " sam is went to do your work and than went to do his work...getting late to join with us in the process....sahara will not like that you know. " I told him.

" You can keep a secret for me can't you? " he asked, " you know...just between us type secret. " he asked and I would love to keep that type of secrets.

" I can..." I told him. " I knew it. " he said lying on his back with his phone on his hand scrolling through some files. Not knowing that he is lying in my lap. Now I wonder should I tell him or let him be....what should I do?

AUTHORS SPECIAL THANKS TO THE READERS.

Guys thank you so much for your love and support. Without your love it was impossible for a writer like me to continue writing in such a big platform.

I cant thank you enough for your love. Here are some special thanks for the people who have supported me.

. _Fatima_008
2. Nikakrithi
3. DimplePunjabi
4.Garimasrivasatava
5. EkaV01
6. ananyamaya
7. YoahadharshinyThirun
8. leenaunni1966
9. Mounika_MouniNoun
10. Mabhirav
11.jkarayi
12 AmeeGajjar
13 Watpad0406
14. MirAcle_Ang
15. VibhutiTalati
16. AlomiaCG
17.anaviabhi
18. @amadea
19. @EniolaAfolashade
20. BelaSyd
21. sonu9953
22.Anuu167
23. Starry0502
24. sonu99534

And others who have supported me thank you so much. Your the best reader ever.

* Suggest some songs for the ball party. Best song for Arshi.