49. khushi's special gift from Arnav....having a fun conversation.( Part 2 )

Khushi ( POV )

" But still can you explain the concept of ' contract boyfriend ? ' he asked. Now start explaining...

" He wanted to make his ex jealous by showing he has a girlfriend and I too shut my buzzing mother...so that arrangement. " I told and he laughed.

" Atleast I had a genuine girlfriend....I know, I know...that sounds like business deal but yours was complete deal. So who was he? " he asked me.

" Well, its my turn...what were you saying to Judge Hudson that he looked that beet red? " I asked him and he was silently watching me making no comment. Did he froze or what?

" well you're not going to share are you? " he asked, why he wants to know?. " I would rather not share his details for him..." I said and he nodded. So I asked him my question again.

" Well I will share if you can keep it a secret. " he said. " Trust me. " I said and he trusted me. Author help me keep it a secret. ( Author : Gotcha you girl. )

Arnav :********************************************//\&#/^&\&&#×÷&^@#\
( Author : Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep)

" Thats a good plan...they are going to love it. " I told...sorry cant share with you now. " I know right...my turn. " he said.

We talked about our favorite color, favorite person, best birthday, worst birthday, dreams and so much. We shared so much with each other. Today I really feel lucky and scared. Lucky to be with him and scared that tomorrow I may wake up and know this night was a dream...everything was a dream. Can I handle such blow of time? No.

Its getting chilly in our room so we went in our bed. Since we trust each other we now dont make the wall of china will pillows anymore. We lied facing each other.

" Arnav just asking...have you really loved laxmi? you were going to get married...was it very heartbreaking when it didn't happen? " I asked him.

" see...for me I never thought love was important for wedding. I only thought how to expand my business and laxmi was only way. She shared my working spirit, my views but sam was right she was good business partner not life partner. " he told and that made my heart calm down.

" Khushi...have you ever loved anyone? " he asked. Well not that I could tell him. Yes, after several denials I agree that I love him. Yes I am in love ( Author : 🥂❄❄❄🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎆🎆🎇🎆🎊🎉🎉🎊🎉🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎉) but cant share it with him now. Something tells me he is not going to like it.

" well, no I didn't love anyone. " I told him the half truth. " Not even your boyfriend. " he asked, why is he so interested about my boyfriend? Is he jealous...no why he would be jealous?

we talked more about our childhood but a sudden thunder had shaken me. Nothing scares me more than thunders. My skin must have turned pale cause Arnav said " It was in todays news that its going to rain snow today. Its going to be snowing along with thunderstorm. " a news I shouldn't have know.

Another thunder and I was hugging him shaking from it. " Calm down...its okay. I am here. " he kept repeating but I am too scared to leave him.

" You can hold me till you fall asleep. " he said. " Thanks " I whispered to him. Not daring to move. I thought its a snowy place why is it raining here? why my luck is so bad or is it?

He with his free hand looked for some headphones which he found in the drawer. He plugged them in my ears which played the song ' Dil Ibaadat ' and holded me saying " Try to sleep. " I dont know weather the thundering is scary.

Or the fact that he is hugging me is sweet. This way or that sleep is not going to grace me today I know that.

Sahara ( POV )

" I was so angry thought you wouldn't show up but you did. I am too happy. " I told sam who is lying in my lap.

" Its me who is happy to be with you.
You have no idea how much I waited to have this moments with you. " he said kissing my hand.

" See what Arnav has got for us. " I said showing him the picture of the kitten Arnav has brought for us. He looked at it and said " wow...so cute have you thought name for it? "

" How about sasha( sahara + samrat )
( EkaV01 thanks for the name. ) I asked him. " Nice name. " he said still watching the picture.

" Arnav has changed a lot...he started caring for khushi. Do you think he is in love? " I must know the truth. Its about my friend.

" He is absolutely in love but too much ego to tell. And after the meeting with Mr Ray now I am worried. So cant say anything right now. " he said. And since he is worried than surely their is something to worry about.

" But you will help them right? " he looked up and said " yes I will but they will have to trust each other...be with each other a lot and I will be with them." he said and thats all I need to know. If sam helps them then no one in earth can harm them.

Authors Interview

Author : whats up with you two?

Arnav : Any new for us?

Author : @Garimasrivasatava has a crush on you arnav.

Arnav : oh! thank you garima. Hope to see you often.

Author : 🙄

Arnav : what happened?

Author : samrat is spoiling you.

samrat : Thats not my fault author, dont blame it on me. I am innocent.

Author : Hard to believe.

Arnav : But I am innocent.

Author : I have my doubts. Oh! by the way Garima has mixed sahara and samrat and gave you the name
' samhara '

Samrat : oh my god! thank you. That means a lot to me. Going to use that a lot now.

Arnav : yeah thats really sweet. Its actually fun...I will be more active here and talk with everyone.

Author : well if you like you can come and chat but now their is nothing to talk about to bye.

Arnav : I have a question?

Author : what?

Arnav : who was Khushis boyfriend?

Author : *******

Arnav : 🙄 what was that?

Author : surprise for next chapter, Bye.

Arnav : Bye.