42. Arnav brought gifts for Saruh and samsher.

ZOYA ( POV )

" Yes , yes put the balloons in right order. And the colors shouldn't be loud. " I told my assistant. She kept writing in her notepad.

" Khushi the decorations have arrived , the garden is almost ready , even the cake...." I looked towards khushi and she is not in this world. She is looking towards the door with saruh in her hand.

" Arnav is not going to be that early sweetheart..." I told and she looked towards me with a shy expression and told " No no not waiting for him I am just waiting for samstars why aren't they here? " she asked trying to turn the topic towards another direction.

" They will be here on time don't worry. " I told her. She let saruh down and again started doing birthday preparation but her eyes have decided not to leave the door alone. Its a good improvements..and they thought I was dreaming when I told them that Arnav and khushi can be a thing.

" Day dreaming....very nice. " I heard samrats joking voice and saw him walking all alone without any help and thats a great improvements.

" Tell the chief to make kheer...our lawyer started walking again. " I told a servant. " What were you thinking and why you guys are not practising today? " he asked all at once.

" Answer to your second question we must not forget about madam Rose and judge Hudson...today madam is decorating Judge Hudson's garden for the party and we gave them some privacy and other..." I showed him khushi who is not looking where she is going and stepping on everything.

" Leave her...I have someone coming over Arnavs party. Someone special. " he told me and I knew the plan will work and it did. " I knew it, afterall for how long can he be angry with his own family ? " I told and samrat nodded.

" But that really cost me hugely...yesterday I got misunderstood again by sahara. " he said and now even I am fed up of this everyday fights. " Explain her nicely..." I wanted to continue but khushi striked with Aditiya who was carrying a basket of rose patels and now its not a floor but sea of roses.

" Sorry bhai sorry..." khushi continously said that while helping Aditiya gather all the petals back on the basket. Sam and I went to help and the work got done soon.

" Why are you lost? " sam asked her. She didn't pause a bit and tried to ignore sam. But who is letting her ignore us today?

" sam call Arnav and ask where is he...his wife is getting restless. " I told sam and he got charged. " Really..missing hubby? Thats so Samorble ( samrat + adorable = samorable ). " Said samrat.

" You're so samstrating ( samrat + frustrating = samstrating ), I am very samry on you ( check out the Teacher author class )....what missing I am just thinking what to do next for the program. " She said and on that note we heard horn of a car...its Arnav. He is back...that fast?

" Hide...hide everything. " Said khushi. We hurriedly hide everything, papers under table, roses under sofa, samrat sat on the ballons packets. Here you go everything hidden. But Arnav didn't came alone. Few people followed him carrying some stuffs.

" Please keep them here...thank you. " Said Arnav to those people and paid them money. " What are these things man? " asked samrat.

" khushi told saruh needs a little comfy bed for winter so that he can sleep safely and a sitting chair for samsher..since his bed is fine. " he said and unboxed each boxes.

The items are very beautiful inside

The items are very beautiful inside. A cute little bed for a sweetheart.

And a grand chair for king like samsher its quite fitting

And a grand chair for king like samsher its quite fitting. Samsher will look like a king of a big kingdom sitting on that thing.

" They're super lovely....let me call saruh. " Said khushi and called saruh and in few minutes the little guy came running towards khushi. Wow, what an improvements....highly happy.

" saruh...look such soft and comfortable bed for you. Now you can be comfy, warm....says thanks to grandpa. " Said khushi pointing towards Arnav and she said???

" Grandpa ? " we all asked at the same time. She looked like a mouse got trapped on a mouse trapper. " Actually Arnav thinks samsher as his son and saruh is samshers son...so..." khushi tried to explain....thats her logic .

" Does that makes me his elder grandpa since I am Arnav's elder brother right? samshers uncle. " Said Aditiya....and that makes me his elder grandma...just great.

" According to your logic you are parents of samsher and grandparents of saruh....such cute family. And as Arnavs friend I am his uncle grandpa? " sam teased her even more.

" okay enough teasing her...Arnav it takes almost six hours to reach here from your office...and its just 7:30 in the morning...how did you managed to be here so fast? " I asked him. He sat on the sofa and we encircling him.

" I actually finished my work pretty early than thought when my family is here why to be late...so I am here. " he said and trust me thats not normal for him.

" But your assistant asked whether your health is fine or if your family is doing good or not cause you cancelled three meetings just to be hete early. " Said sam with a sly smile.

" You know sam sometimes I wonder what was god thinking while making you. " Said Arnav. " Simple...its going to be one of my greatest creation. " Said sam.

" You know , A friend is like Sunrise, happens daily. A true friend is like rain, it occurs yearly, But someone like you is like TSUNAMI😲😲😲, such disasters are rare......that much you're important in my life. But those meetings were about that hotel building where I wanted to do my project...why would I attended that? " he said and case dismissed.

" Let me rest...I am tired. " he said and went in his room. Khushi placed saruh on his new bed and said " Guys the cake is in Hudson house...you guys go and see progress of Judge Hudson and rose mam and I will fix the costumes with noor now hurry. " She said and went in kitchen.

" samrat did you see what I see? " I asked samrat. " Perhaps you wouldn't want to see what I am seeing..." he said and left. What did he mean?

Authors Interview -

Author - 🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰
Author - 🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁
Author - 🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🥯🥯🥯🥯🥯🥙🥙🥙🥙🥙🥙🥙🥙🥪🥪🥪🥪🌭🌭🌭🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍲🍲🍲🍲🥣🥣🥣🥗🥗🥗🍿🍿🍿🍿🥙🥙🥙🍳🍳🍳🍳🍳🥫🥫🥫🥫🍱🍱🍱🍱🍱🍘🍘🍘🍘🍙🍙🍙🍚🍚🍛🍜🍜🍜🍜🍝🍝🍝🍠🍢🍢🍢🍣🍣🍤🍥🥮🍡🥟🥠🥡🦀🦞🦐🦑🍦🍧🍨🍨🍩🍪🎂🍰🧁🥧🍫🍬🍭🍮🍯🍼🥛☕🍵🍶🍾🍷🍸🍹🍺🍻🥂🥃🥤🥢🍽🍴🥄🔪🥟🍣
Samrat - Author...so much food.
Author - Treat for everyone.
Zoya- For Arnavs birthday?
Author - No, 2 nov its my birthday too.
Aditiya - 🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰
zoya - 🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰

To my readers, I will be doing interview session tomorrow, if you have any questions regarding me or my story than do comment and I will surely reply you. Thank you for supporting me 🍰🥧🍫