56. Wedding rituals of Judge Hudson and Rose....why is arnav so angry?

Samrat ( POV )

( Author : I dont know why I am doing it but lets go.
Samrat : That was insulting.
Author : Hold tight guys its going to be a bumpy ride. )

Today is haldi ceremony and like always Zoya bhabi made the best arrangement ever. All are super excited for it.

Your boy is in vacation so Arjun will be taking care of the legal wedding thing and than we will have the actual wedding.

Judge Hudson and Rose mam sat on a big bowl with seat on it and water on the bottom. Misti maa ( Arnav's mom ) applied haldi on the couple first, she said " Dekha Arnav ki wedding pa bhabi na haldi lagai aur ab shaadi hu gai ( on Arnavs wedding I applied haldi to you and now its your wedding )" Judge Hudson became shy.

Momo ( khushi's mother ) smeared haldi on Judge Hudson and Rose face . And now its our turn. I went near the couple to apply haldi. Khushi brought sahara from the crowd and said
" please apply lots of haldi on our next couple. They are to get married next. " Must say she is sweet.

The new couple almost painted us with haldi. " And what about the married couples? Bless them to stay together for infinity. " I told pulling Arnav and khushi together. They acted to look annoyed but trust me they are not.

Next it was Arjun and Eka's turn to get painted. It was almost like battle with haldi. Than everyone went to get ready for the signing of papers . I took a shower and got ready.

The signing went well and the temple rituals went nicely and now we are going to get ready for the home party. Its not going to be that grand party just us few couples dancing and performing on songs. At first we decided to do different songs but than we thought not to do that and just made a drama to show how they meet fall in love and now marry.

So it was decided way back and the conversation that we had for the drama was awesome. So let me write it down for you ( Author : 🙄 Excuse me ) Ignore her please...moving on :

Zoya : So what are we going to do for their reception party ? Are we going to dance ?

Aditya : of course , but if you ask me Arnav's wedding was much better we had so much to do but now its bit boring.

Myself : True Arnavs wedding was something..... I loved joining my bones when you guys were dancing on the dance floor.

Khushi : On this party do dance as much as possible okay and we will watch you.

Eka : Apart from dancing how about we show their journey of meeting and coming here to this day .

Arjun : That would be touching gift for them from us...what do you think veer ?

Veer : Even I think that will be a brilliant idea. So let's decide the characters. Well as for my original mom's part I select Zoya bhabi cause I know she will do great.

Aditya : I will play veers role....his scenes will be less saving me from memorizing lots of dialogues.

Arjun : wouldn't it be a too much thing if we make it too long. Just mash up of few songs and showing how they married in my opinion is enough.

Aditya : That would work out like magic...select two main leads and others background artists.

Zoya : scenes will be Garden meeting, arranging party, ball dance, proposal and marriage....I think that will do.

Veer : well not a bad idea. I think we can go with it.

Zoya : Girls now tell me who wants to play Rose madam's part ?

Eka : I think Khushi will fit perfectly for that role. She is sweet and bubbly just like Rose mam.

And others agreed on that so the role of Rose madam went to khushi.

Arjun : samrat according to you who should do Judge Hudson's role?

sometimes I really hate my brother, he has purposely put me in this situation from where its impossible to walk out.

Myself : why don't you volunteer yourself ? you're good in acting. ( A safe option )

Zoya : Arnav why don't you do the role? you're close to judge Hudson I think you can do it.

Arnav : I dont think I can...I mean this acting and all....( His wanting for people to persuade him more and more to do something is....irritating. )

Aditya : well if you're not interested than...how about veer? I think he can do the job properly.

Veer : If khushi is not okay with it than...I am okay.

Khushi : why would I mind?

Aditya : Than its decided that khushi and veer will do the drama. We will dance on other songs.

Well exactly that happened in the meeting. And Arnavs face made me want to laugh out loud but I couldn't.
I am enjoying it so much.

Khushi ( POV )

" veer for the last song I think we can select something from old Bollywood songs. " I suggested him after our first practice. He nodded and said " Right we can do that. But have you noticed Arnav is not happy about it. " He said, and again he and his wild dreams.

" your dreaming young man. " I said and he laughed, something that I hate.
" Let me go and ask zoya about the last song. " Said veer and left. We have to perform tomorrow...hope I dont mess up things.

" So...how is it going? " arnav sat with me. " Oh! the practice its going great hope we can finish it by tomorrow. " I told him thinking he was talking about the dance.

" I am glad to see that you have already reconnected with Veer...you wpuldnt be single after our divorce " his words literally hurted me...so he is still thinking about our divorce.

" Its not like..." before I could finish eka took him for practice. I dont know why is he so angry? why is he being so rude? what will I do if he really divorces me? Not that I cant live without his support...I can but will I want that life?

Author note.

Suggest songs for the upcoming event.