73. Zoya Bhabi and Mothers Emotions

zoya ( POV )

2 Days later

Its so hard to think that the child you love so much with your whole heart...the one who taught you to love again is not your child and its almost time for her to go back.

Yesterday  Aunty ( Mrs Hudson ) came over...she took stuffs of the baby and today she will take the baby away. I am soo selfish about the baby but I want her to grow up with her family.

So I will not make a fuss and let her go. The air of the house is soo bad lately...khushi is soo upset with her mother....trust me its not a situation you would want to live in.

Mornings are quite here, and its more nice to watch my handsome husband sleeping with his arm around the baby. He looks so good with the child and I know he will be so upset when she will have to go home.

I am currently standing in the kitchen making a cup of coffee for myself. Its like a battle here and I need a cup of coffee to survive here.

" Can I get a cup of coffee please? " asked samrat....wait....I turned and saw him sitting on the kitchen counter with his usual sam look. I can't tell how happy I am that this idiot is back.

" Samrat....where have you been? " I questioned him slapping in his arm. He faked an expression and said
" Hey! that hurts. " he complained like he is in position to do that.

" You lucky we dont have guns...or trust me it would have hurted more than your imagination. " I told him the samruth ( samrat + Truth = samruth, the rawest form of truth, something you almost did. )

" Really that bad? " he asked like he has no idea whats going on. I gave him an update and he was relaxed like it was exactly what he was planning.

" Bhabi....I will tell you something more interesting for a cup of coffee. "he said and I know thats the last person I should trust but I want to trust him.

" Here..." I handed him a cup of coffee. He does looks tired to me. Where was he? " Bhabi....a big drama may start in few days and I want you to be prepared for it. If what I think is right then we have to be very
careful. " he said while drinking his coffee.

" Before any of that...how you didn't know about Mr sanjay being Khushi's father? " I asked him, samrat must have known something about it...he is samrat after all.

" Bhabi I worked  for Akash uncle for two years only...my father was his lawyer so to imagine I know everything about him is wrong. " he said and well that made sense.

" Now listen my plan...I need your help. " he said and started to narrate his plan to me. Oh my! thats going to be risky but what else can be done.

" Are you with me? " he asked and I nodded. Hope we can do it.

Khushi ( POV )

I received two surprises early morning...one samrat was back. Second the Hudson's are back which means they will take back Angel.

We all grew soo close to her that its hard to even think about seperation from her...but it has to be done.

And thats the main surprise....Judge Hudson said that they found the mother of the kids. Like...if she was alive than whose last work they did?

Even samrat didnt spill much light on it so we will just have to wait. They are coming over for lunch and after that she will take her baby home. I arranged food with help of Eka and Noor.

Zoya bhabi is roaming in the house with the baby in her arms.she hasn't put down the baby for once....her eyes are moist...its going to be hard for her.I didnt disturb her.