37. samrat has a visitor or his future wife?

Arnavs ( POV )

All my life I hated that person, I am not afraid of him I just don't like him very much. And the story I told earlier is not the whole reality. The real story is more embarrassing. Actually I was a little boy of class 5 and was very scared of bogs.

You know kids have so much wild imaginations , Aditiya bhai I used to think Judge Hudson hides aliens in his garden , or his secret base is build their and that's why he doesn't anyone in....you can tell I used to video games. So ,One day out of curiosity I went in his garden. I was too excited and out of that excitement I forgot he had a big dog called ' Jeffy ' .

 I was too excited and out of that excitement I forgot he had a big dog called ' Jeffy '

As soon as I entered the garden Jeffy started barking and my soul out of my skin. I ranned with and on that process.... I ...I peed on my pant. I was kid okay don't judge. Judge Hudson stopped his dog but he did have a good laugh out of it and spread the news in the locality. That depressed me so much that I didn't return for 3 years and when I did....I made it point not to go in Hudson house.

Today my dear friend you need my help.....this is wrong but I feel so good to see you like this. I walked pass the gate and saw him standing in his garden watering his plants....completely engaged in his work.

" Is my bell not working ? " he asked as soon as I stepped in. " Your gate was wide open like welcoming everyone in. " I said cause I know if I say his bell is working fine he will be like ' well than you should have used it before coming in ' and I too experienced to fall for that trap.

" Gate was open and that's why you slided with the wind and ended up in my garden. " he said , yes he is savage but today it will be you who will treat me more nicely than a king. I didn't react to his taunt and kept quite. He thought the silence was too much and started talking again.

" what brings you here young boy ? " asked Mr Hudson still watering his plants. " I came here for a permission if you have some time to sphere for my speech. " I told him , he kept watering his plants and said " Since you didn't take any appointment I don't see the need to attended you leaving all my work. " he said well we will see about that.

" But Miss Rosy said that it was important..... Its okay I will tell her you don't have time for her work . " I told loud enough for the whole neighborhood to hear and turn....according to ' Sam law ' this formula works in fifteen seconds.... So 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10......

" Arnav stop..." he called, well that was fast. I turned and now judge Hudson hurried towards me and told " I was joking why so angry ?.....you young hot blooded people can't even take a joke properly. " he said patting my back and almost dragging me towards his house.

" Let's have a cup of hot streaming tea and talk about it. I brought a new set of tea leaves yesterday and they taste heavenly. " he said and well yes he is a tea lover and you can see him do various experiments with tea and they tastes good.

We entered his room , the sitting hall is spacious , one wall is filled with certificates and Awards , some with pictures of his family , few his late wife's and few with his dogs. As we seated he ordered his servant to bring tea for us.