45. A lovely vacation in Hangstone mountain.

Khushi ( POV )

We are going hangstone mountain today. Its one hour ride to airport from here and than six hour plane ride. We are currently sitting in the plane. And of course our pilot is on vacation.... So Aditya bhai is having fun with Zoya bhabi.

And yes I have some bad news for you guys. My heart is so sore today what to say...its literally hurting. Some heart shattering bad news....get ready with tissues .

First , my both mothers went home. My mother went home cause she had to deliver flowers to someone's wedding and Arnav's mom went with her cause she doesn't like long journeys. My cool mother cried like anything.

Today she felt that I got married... after my actual wedding.... and that's something which is hurtful. But Arnav's mom is with her and that's a relief. Okay moving on.....we couldn't bring samsher or saruh with us. I had to leave my baby home. He was so upset while I was leaving him but he has to get used to it. But my heart 😥😥😥😥.

Third , sam joined us to go airport but than he has to take another flight. Sahara for the first time was holding his hand like her dear life depends on it. And they spend a emotional goodbye . In few days he became such good friend of mine that its no fun without him.

Last but not the least ..... Arnav said he will join us with samrat. He said he had to deal something important and can't be with us soon. And that's what happened with me. So I am bit bitter. But don't think nothing good happened... their are some good moments.

Judge Hudson and Miss Rose came to have a holiday together and I can see their relationship getting better and better. And trust me they would make a really good pair. Wishing luck for them.

Zoya bhabi can have a good time with her hubby after so many days. She can freely enjoy and you can see the happiness in her eyes . I am too happy for her. Eka is still bit salty about what Arjun did and trust me he deserves even worse. But she is giving him another chance which is great improvement.

And just two days my friend and husband... Arnav will join us in the trip and than I guess we can have fun. Cause its hard to handle a crying beauty when all you want is cry too ... but I can't. Am I becoming lady Arnav ?

Sahara is sleeping in my shoulder. Okay to pass time let me tell you some of her and samrat's conversation. I know I shouldn't have listened but come on I am her best friend.

Samrat : well , take care and do miss me a lot. ( he said making a hand gesture ) .

Sahara : will do....but is it really important to leave today ?

Samrat : come on you have spend three years without me ...you can spend two more days without me. ( classic sam isn't it ? )

Sahara : That's exactly why I don't want you to leave ? Cause I spend three years Without you... don't want to extend that time. ( she is the only one who can shut the lawyer up )

Samrat : ummm....you really had to be that cute while I am leaving ? ( Trying hard to control emotions )

Sahara : Than don't leave. ( she is the boss ).

Samrat : I will be back before you know it. Now ....( sahara hugged him and that guy teared up. He whipped his tears before sahara could see. )

Sahara : Be safe , don't jump from roofs , don't be in trouble. And I will see you soon.

Samrat : ( Nods like a good boy that he is ) Bye.

Sahara : Bye.

And end of the conversation, that's how much I heard so....but it was fun. Now I am sleepy bye .

6 hours 45 minutes 29 seconds later.

We took our bags. Its Frozen land and we are going to rest here today. Tomorrow we will drive hangstone mountain which will be another three hours ride. Its really chilly here. I should have packed more warm cloths in my bag.

A carriage came to pick us from the airport. Its not a big city...its just a town with hundred family. I have read about the history of this place. This airport is made by the royal family of the Frozen land ' The Frost's '. This place can make you love fantasy stories to much.

Its like fairy land came out the pages of the book and became reality. They believe in the myth of fairies and that's why the royal family has made the whole city into fantasy land. You can see horses , carriages , fancy cars , building like castles.... its dream come true. And for this during winter this place attract huge amount of terrorist.

It was a Wonderful ride in the carriage. The hotel rooms are so royal looking that its wonderful. Our hotel name is ' Butterfly castle ' and its beautiful. It looks like we have traveled back in time.

We arrived much late at night so I declined to have any dinner and came in my room. I took a warm shower and now time to read some books. As I went to pick my book my phone buzzed. I took the phone and saw its video call from Arnav. I picked it up. He is sitting on his room .

" Hey ! You guys in Frozen city ? " he asked while drinking his coffee. " yep ! And its beautiful , its like I am in dreamland. Its beautiful. Where are you ? Are you moving somewhere ? " I asked him.

" ummm ...yes I am going Delhi for my last meeting and than I can directly join you guys. I am in car now going airport, will be in Delhi by tomorrow . khushi can you show me the night sky please " he said

" wait let me show. " I said and took the phone in balcony. Its bright with moonlight and I am having such Cinderella vibe. " Its beautiful. " he said looking at the view.

" Missing saruh. " I told him. " Mee too. You must try ' Blue butterfly cake ' its best on that hotel . " he went on and on and suddenly my mood became alright. I don't know how but his call made me happy. But why I felt like he was near our house ? I mean his farmhouse ? Must be a mistake.

Authors Interview :

Samrat : 🙄

Author : what happened ?

Samrat : Are you turning it into a fantasy story ?

Author : Nooo it is just I am bad about writing places and I so very wanted to write a place ....so I imagined it. Its a town made like a fairy land with technology.

Samrat : ohk ! I got it. So how many ' somu ' you got ?

Author : only three and you better thank them.

Samrat : of course I will. So about the date night .....

Author : Dream on darling.....

Samrat : why you hate me ?

Author : I don't hate you.

Samrat : you don't pamper me like you used to....are you jealous of sahara ?

Author : No , I am not. I am not. And you kid....grow up for you no pampering. Now go and thank them.

Samrat : well , on it. EkaV01 Author said you trust me....thank you so much. You made my day dear. And thanks for somu....love you too ❤❤❤❤.

DeepeshGarg7 AmeeGajjar EkaV01 Thanks for ' somu ' Love you guys a Lott.❤❤❤❤❤❤

Samrat : Author please date night or I cry 😿😿😿😿

Author : okay fine will do it. Don't cry you look ridiculous.

Samrat : Thank you 😻

Author : such Drama.

Authors Note :

I wanted to give their first date nights little fairy touch and that's why this arrangement. Hope you like it. I am so nervous .