84. Arnav's decision and samrat's little secret.

KHUSHI ( POV )

I still don't understand what he tried to tell me in the mandir. What was he trying to say? we returned in our hotel and I didnt get chance to ask him what he meant.

Arnav is sitting with dad talking about business, sam also actively talking with them. Never seen him that serious before.

Mom sat with laxmi watching some pictures in the laptop with her. Laxmi is little spaced out...like she is not listening what mom is saying to her.

She is not happy to see Arnav in this trip with us....not at all. But well...I guess I have to wait for them to finish so that I can talk with Arnav about it.

Laxmi ( POV )

" What are you doing here all alone in the pool side? " asked samrat sitting beside me.

" Giving the moon some company....that fellow is lonely like me. what are you doing here? " I asked him.  He sat with his legs dip in water.

" came for some water therapy.....well not kidding I am not sleepy. "  he said and I dam well know thats not why he is here.

" What is it sam? " I asked him. " Its not nice to see you soo sad....it hurts you know. You're my friend and I feel like I am doing something bad to
you. " he sounds really sad.

" No you're not. " I told him. " I know whatever I am doing its for Arnav. But that doesn't mean I have right to hurt you....I don't want to lose a friend. You don't show but I have seen you getting hurt several times and now I am one of them who hurts you. " Said samrat in one one go, than he took a break.

" I don't want our trio to break yaar. I want that fighting, making face girl back. " Demanded samrat, he is demanding for the girl with whom I am afraid to meet.

" I am trying samrat....but its not easy to forget someone in one night. Things are more complicated for me now. I am trying...but dont blame yourself I know you didn't mean any harm. " I told him and he kept quite.

" let me explain with an example...dont be mad its just an example. you love sahara so much but think a problem came in your way and she married someone else...you were informed a few days before the wedding by someone else....not to ask but to inform you that she is marrying. And khushi is the one who is encouraging sahara to marry the other groom instead of finding a way to fix the problem.  And than after sometimes you found out the groom is your brother how will you feel? How much helpless you will feel? " I asked him all at once.

" well now that you're asking like that....I understand why you're mad. Just thinking about the situation is making me want to kill someone...sorry you thought I could have done something but I didn't. " Said sam looking guilty.

" Our famous lawyer couldn't fix a problem like that is little unbelievable thing...but its okay. Its just I really grew up thinking Arnav and myself together....so when it didn't happen I did tried to be  a tv serial villain. " I told him jokingly.

" But you yourself told you dont want him after a year...." sam tried to continue but I stopped him from doing that.

" I have my reasons.....if I married Arnav after his divorce people would have accused me for being  a home broker.....and they would have judged my character. Even if he wanted to be with me or khushi wanted to walk out of the relationship willingly....people would have judged me. People would have judged khushi......people would have judged my  father's upbringing. "
I explained to him.

" But still I wanted him...my heart wasn't ready to let go of him that time. And the fact that you being my friend didnt support me was little fustrating for me. " I confessed to him

" And now people will think I am sister husband snatcher if I be with him...even if he willingly wants to be with me.....I will be vamp in both situation. " I told him. " But now that I know everything I will not want to be with him....but to make everything normal will take me. " I told him, finally  taking out everything that was in my heart.

" You knew after few months Arnav will not love you....even if you forcefully enter in his life. Its important to be with someone who loves you....than also why you waited for him? " asked sam.

" Even you knew sahara wouldn't love you....she used to hate you but still you never gave up. May I ask why? " I asked him.

" Well....deep question and I guess I understand you fairly well.  I will not hurry you with anything...take your time to heal. I will be their for you. " Said samrat, the person who couldn't stop himself from messing with me.

" Thank you samrat. " I said and we both sat in silence. Words not needed to explain that he will be their for me anytime I need him.

SAMRAT ( POV )

A sudden attack of cold water over my face woke me up from my sweet dream. I woke up with a sock and saw Arnav sitting with a jug in my bed.

" Kasam se kisi din mujha na tujha goli marni hai. " I told him little irritated.

" Tera kuch nahi hu sakta....its already ten o' clOck. " said Arnav. Really thats way too early for me.

" You broke my sweet dream...sahara se shaadi huta huta rah gai." I told him throwing the wet blanket away from me.

" Paani hawan main giri kya? " joked Arnav. " Bad joke....now why you woke me up soo early. " I asked him again trying to get little sleep. Laxmi and I talked a lot last night and now I am sleepy.

" I will propouse Khushi today...." said Arnav and for that he woke me up.....SHUTUP! WHAT???.

I sat up too quickly and got a little head spin but I managed and asked him again " what did you say? Did I hear wrong? Please repeat. " I asked him still thinking that I am dreaming.

" I am going to propose khushi today, will tell her how I feel for her...going to turn this one year contract marriage into a real one. " Said Arnav. And finally after such hard work and uncles illegal will....nothing nothing...after such a hard work finally that day came for which I worked hard. I am too happy.