48. Dancing party and suprise from samrat ( Part 2 )

Sahara ( POV ).

We came in the main room to attend the party. Its a huge hall full of people. People dressed in superhero dress, princess of every culture, heroes and princes of different kingdoms.

The hall is well conditioned so that you dont need to wear oversized coats or anything for the cold. Their is colorful, decorative cakes, fuzzy drinks and food of different cultures.

We all sat on one table. All looking too happy...probably I should have fun too. Someone climbed on the stage and took the mike.

" Good evening everyone my name is Richard Donman and I welcome you on the 50 th successful anniversary of our hotel. " he finished and a loud cheer came from the crowd.

" I know you guys are egarley waiting to start the party. Some of you're like...the speech guy again here goes one precious hour of the party.." he said and a big laughter could be heard from the crowd. Well that guy is funny.

" Dont worry I wouldn't take much time and finish my speech as quickly as possible. I would also like to announce that its beginning of my partnership with Mr Arnav sen from this year.....my family has done businesses with sen family for thirty years.. yes its our thirty years anniversary together....as businesses partners of course. But now I got the opportunity to work with Mr sen and hope our partnership will go nicely. " he said and did a air cheers to arnav which he returned with his glass of wine.

" Before I request him to come over and say something I have another thanks to give. Without whom this party wouldn't have been possible. " he said and who might be that person.

" Few months ago our rival company...name I wouldn't take for private reasons had an conflict with us. They did something so nasty that our company was in the verge of closing. Nothing was helping at that time we got someone excellent. He not only saved us from that nasty situation but also made sure the other party give us an formal apology and also pay for the loss they caused us. We won the case for......" their was a dramatic pause all eyes on the entrance but no one came in.

" Their must be some problem...lets try again. We won the case for.....comeon dude we have practiced it. " he said making other laugh. Still no one came. Suddenly all the lights went and I think now that mysterious person is going to make a dramatic entry.

" Hamara zikr toh har pal hua fasane mein. Toh kya hua jo thodi der hui aane me. " Classic SRK dialogue came....all lights on one person who is standing with his dack towards the stage. And he turned, all the lights are back. And thats...thats samrat. Samrat is back. I looked all confused towards Arnav.

" I told you that I have a surprise ready for you. " he said in a calm voice. Samrat walked towards the host.

" Yes, that none other the best lawyer of world...samrat chaudhary. Give a big round of applause for him. " Said the host. Everyone clapped for him.

" Your Angeles are so naughty almost kidnapped me....thats why I was late...sorry for that. " Said samrat in his funny way.

" And I thought our angles are not safe with you around.. but never mind we learn new things everyday. " Said Richard.

" Like the fact that people can actually listen you talk so much after saying that ' I wouldn't say much ' classic thing to learn right. " he said earning a glare from Richard.

" Comeon your my good friend I can make jokes with you. " Said Sam and Richard laughed with him.

" Thats a big lie...can tell you that. " Said Arnav in an annoying tone. Its nice to see him jealous like a child for his friend.