21. Birthday party...surprising visitors.

After the video call I got ready for the picnic and joined the party waiting outside. Birthday girl is looking amazing and the food basket is looking delicious , although aunty is not happy but I am sure the cake will make up for it .

Everyone is in happy mood including Arnav which is a rare thing. We selected a nice place with good scenery and set up our picnic spot there. Zoya went for a little walk with Aditiya , Aunty went on a walk with her friends and I am alone with Arnav now who is busy calling people and doing his work.

What a boring birthday party man....now what should I do here ? They told they will be back soon but when ? I should have brought my favourite book with me . At least I could have spent some good time reading my books here.

" You wanna take a walk ? " asked Arnav , I would have gladly rejected it but I am already bored so I just nodded and started walking with him. We Walked in silence for quite sometime. The beauty of this place is unexplainable.

" This time this places are full of flowers and fruits , a good time to be here , the ponds are full of fishes and crabs , if you have good appetite than no place more good than this....but of course you taste in food is wearied. " said Arnav, with a teasing tone , others will be schoked to know that even Arnav has sense of humor but I avoided his teasing tone and focused on other things .

" This place is beautiful... Do you often visit here ? " I asked him.
" well not that much , but since samsher is here , I make visits quite often . I am planning to set up an industry here....so for next few months my staying here will be often. " And I can have some quite time at my work...good thing to know.

His phone ranged and that was end of our conversation , he continued his chattering and I walked along with him drinking the beauty of this place . We walked few steps and suddenly a car came in our view , we stopped to see who is approaching us. Slowly slowly the car came closer and finally stopped near us. The black window slided down and a handsome face smiled towards us.

" Sam....what a pleasant surprise man . " said Arnav with a smile, shaking hands through window. " Pleasant.... Well you will know soon. I am here with my doctor , hope I didn't miss the party. " said samrat , I know him ...he was Sahara's ex and Arnavs lawyer.
The slided back and I saw Sahara sitting next to him...well that's surprising. She quickly climbed out of the car and came rushing towards me. We hugged each other.

Arnav and the car driver helped Sam to get out of the car and sit on a wheel chair which Arnav pushed. I grabbed Sahara's hand and told " I have so much to tell you , I am so happy that you are here. " she smiled in reply but something is wrong with her and that I can tell by her expression.

As we went near the picnic spot everyone was back and equally surprised to sam and Sahara their as we were ...but the party must go on. Finally it was time for cake cutting , Zoya has ordered a beautiful cake for the party.

" This cake looks perfect

" This cake looks perfect.... thank you. " said aunty with a happy grin on her face. " yes , but you are getting only one piece and that's it " I told ," no less and no more. " I know she is going to hate me for that.

" Misti maa just agree cause she said one piece but nothing about the size of the piece. " said samrat the lawyer. She smiled and told " That's why I love you so much....my sondesh. " she calls him sondesh.... that's really cute.

" Alright but that means you eat diet food for next few weeks without any complain. If that's okay than go ahead " I told her in a business deal making tone. she made face but agreed with me. She cut the cake while we singed happy birthday for her .

" Making deals....someone is getting effected from our businessman . " teased Zoya in her sweet voice , how can anyone be mad at her ? , I just laughed with her.

After the cake cutting ceremony we eat our lunch and than aunty and her friends declared that they want to attended a religious assembly nearby and they left together leaving us young ones to enjoy ourselves.

I know the party is bit dry and they exactly don't understand the meaning of a family outing but again who am I to judge . And since aunty is having fun I don't have any complains.

" So you all must be wondering why am I here after rejecting your invitation and that also in this broken condition ? " asked sam to the crowd and we all replied " Yes ".

" I mean....I requested you too be here but you said no , So I am surprised to see you here. " said Zoya . sam calmly listened her and others comments on his sudden appearance ....I think he has something in his brain.. Something to shake everyone.

" Bhabi I thought it would be good to take rest for few days before going back to work but I have something important to share with you all....I have a bad news for Arnav. " he said looking towards Arnav and than towards sahara. She nodded and handed him a file .....does she knows about it ?

" Bad news....what is it ? " asked Arnav fully alarmed , as far as I know he is very serious about these things.

" Yeah man....everything okay ? You are making me worry now , what is it ? " asked Aditiya with tensed voice. " If its about family crisis should I leave ? " I asked sam , don't want Arnav saying I spied on his private affairs ....that man can't be trusted.

" No please stay , this concerns us all and we have to think of solutions together , so more people will be really useful. Arnav you have tried to know what was written on the will by our honoured Mr sen for you. Most of the things has been divided equally between you brothers ...." Said sam , yes and I don't think they will ever fight over some property.

" Arnav you are working so hard for the company , since uncle was not well you were the one was and is working in his stead but it is fully not written on your name right ?....but according to Mr sen's will you will be the 100% owner of the company , shares , those industrial lands. " said sam, and here I thought he was already owning everything....looks like for now he is just caretaker in his father's absence. Uncle passed away two years ago , he use to love me as his daughter, I still miss him. But coming back to sam ....that's a good news why he looks so grave ?

" well....what's the catch ? " asked Arnav. " It is written in the WILL that if you don't marry Khushi sharma by the age of 28 your property will go in charity. " said sam , the news landed like atom bomb. The whole family turned silent...... We are in great danger.

Author's Note .

If you are fan of mystery stories , something which makes you wonder what happened next , than I would recommend this story https://www.wattpad.com/story/269369543?( kidnapped) . Hope you like it , if you do than please show the author lots of love and encourage her.

If you have good recommendations for me than do let me know in the comment section. And also what kind of wedding you want for arshi ? Court marriage or with every rituals ...do suggest me and I will give you shutouts in my ' Arshi wedding ' chapter.

Thank you.