89. Finally I too have a love story.

Khushi ( POV )

zoya bhabi : Their relationship started changing. From enemies to friends. The guy who didn't have time for anything....started having lots of time for her. He who just loved his work started doing shayari....have a look.

Khalid :  Jhu baadal main chup gaya bhu mera nahi mera chaand mera bahoo main hain.

Jhu suraj sa udhaar lakar noor jaag main bekhare bhu mera chaand nahi.

Mera chaand ki noor uski khubshoorat dil sa hai.

Puri duniya dhak jaya ghaana badaal sa bhi tu kya meri zindagi roshan mera chaand sa hai.

( The moon that hide behind clouds that's not my moon, My moon is in my embrace.

The moon which rents light from sun is not my moon.

My moon's beauty is from her beautiful soul.

If the whole world is covered with clouds I dont care cause my life is lit with the love of my own moon. )

laxmi : It's so good....I never knew you like sayari. 

Khalid :  I like more things...things that you don't know.

I still remember the day he told me that shayari.....it was amazing.

Sahara : Hi! its my turn. So you can see my friend has missed a pretty common hint....and judging by her look she missed it again but never mind. Like every story their came a twist....twist of contract boyfriend. Have a look.

Khalid : Khushi...have you ever loved anyone?

Laxmi : well, no I didn't love anyone.

Khalid :  Not even your boyfriend.

And they reminded me about veer...I really miss him, my friend...will I ever see him?

sahara : well that event was hard for some people....but it was a false alarm . But helped someone realize something. Something deep. They faced ups and downs. And even had  a little episode of.....jara sa jhum luh main...have a look. ( Its the scene where I was drunk )

khalid :  You had enough drinks.

Laxmi :  Handsome are you alone?This place is not good handsome....for someone with your looks...you should have guards with you. There are three handsome guys in this town....handsome you surpass them all...simply gorgeous.Handsome come let me protect you.

I want to hide somewhere....I didn't say that to him.

Sahara : My friend protecting handsome guys....so kind of her. So from trying to kill each other they became friends, and then parents of samsher and saruh and then protecting each other....something is changing.

Samrat : Feelings changing....dreams and wishes changing. And finally something happened which helped me gain fifty thousand rupees

sahara :( slapped his arm ) We are not sharing that....now we are the end very end of our show...but wait...we do have a special performance.

Aditya : From the person who never performed...or did anything like that he is going to perform.....please welcome Arnav.

Arnav stood and went in the stage. Whats going on here.

" Thank you everyone for helping me soo much. I really needed your help. Khushi I first of all want to thank you for everything you did for my family, my mother and thank you for feeling my life with colors...so here you go. A song just for you.

Berang Thi Zindagi 

Saab Ho Gaya Tha Ghum

Indradhanush Khushi Ka 

Le Aayi Ho Tum

Saaton Rang Tumhare Aage 

Lagte Hai Pheeke

Khushiyo Ke Sahi Mayene 

Tumse Hain Sekhe

Hasraton Se Ho Rahi

Aaaj Meri Jung

Dil Chahe Aaj Ho Jaye 

Hum Ek Rang

Ghum Hai Kisi Ke Pyar Mein 

Dil Subah Shaam

Par Tumhe Likh Nahi Paun

Mein Uska Naam

( song taken from google )

He sang so nicely.....but wait why is he singing that song for me. My heart is beating soo fast....is he going to say what I think he is going to say.

Arnav walked down the stage and sat on one knee holding my hands. My eyes are already wet...I am going to cry so bad.

" We had a rough start, all we did was fight. Said to each other that even if the world comes to an end we are not going to be together ever....then it was us who got together. Luck has brought us together. ' Arnav and khushi...sounds like nightmare ', ' That can never be true ' crossing all that stages...we managed to be friends. " he said and am I dreaming or its happening?

" I want to say soo much I have a huge list of thank you but I can't...somehow I cannot say soo much I want to skip all that to ask you something...something which I want to ask you....may I? " he asked and I just nodded.

" I want to have those early morning gossips for rest of my life, those late night coffee breaks, parenting samsher together...." he said and that made me laugh.

" I will try your favorite breakfast bread, strawberry jam and honey, I want to dance with you on rainy nights with no music, I want you to protect me when we go out to  party...." he said and of course everyone laughed.

" I want to travel the whole world with you, I want to be part of every happy and bad days of your life....I want to be the first one to know when sam and sahara fights.....I want to have huge friends gathering with you and just talk about nothing and everything...." he is making me emotional.

" All I is a chance is be yours someone you can call ' mine ' selfishly...will you turn the contract marriage into real one? " he asked and my heart....it got filled with warmth....I looked towards my friends and they are holding a board where it's written ' Be specific '...wait..well.

" I didn't get it....be specific. " I asked knowing well what I meant. " Will you like to be my real wife? " he asked and they shook their head in disappointment...still not satisfied.

" I am your wife.... can you be little specific..." I asked again. " All I am saying is I love you...I couldn't express how much love you. Will you please be with me?" he asked and...enough no more.

I sat down in my knees reaching his eye level. " I was hiding this from you....but by staying with you, looking at how you cared for me and my family....you made everything okay for me....you gave me cute samsher and saruh, a lovely family, some really good friends....after every strom you became the rainbow of my dark sky....and I loved you for that...I love you for that. I would love to stay rest of my life with you....forever. " I said and he pulled me in a hug.

Our friends cheered for us. They clapped and danced around us. We just simply sat their holding each other. Words has no need....our tears has confrimed our love.

I have always dreamed of confessing to him one day...but I never thought  I would get soo much love from him...his love has made my heart full.

I have finally said everything I wanted to say ...my heart is calm...I am happy, I am home.