14. Mission No Unhealthy Food...in detective mode.

Khushi ( POV )

" Aunty is watching her favourite serial ' saath Mila piya ka ghar chura maa ka ab rahana hai sasural main. ' let's do our job before it gets over. " I told Arnav who came with me god knows why ?

" yeh serial ka naam tha yeh definition ? ( This was name of the serial or definition ? ) " asked Arnav with a surprised look on his face. " Name .. and its a very popular show , very recent and ongoing for at least ten years now. " I told and he nearly fainted.

" Ten years... and thats recent for you ? Than which show will fit in the definition of oldest show in your list ? " he asked. I started collecting the food and told him " oldest one is ' Gum hai raat pyaar ke saath Isq na sonah de raat kuh kabhi season 7 ' ongoing for 15 years . The hero is so handsome, the way he says ' Mari sapna tuh phoolbanti ( you are my dream phoolbanti ) . " I told trying to mimic the actor.

" Heroine name is phoolbanti ? " asked Arnav. " Nope his cows name....he is very religious and loves his cow as his sister . " I told and his face ...well let's not focus on it. Although his face looks handsome but we are here for more important work than this.

" whatever... " he said and together we started to clean every food from the room but than we heard slight foot steps . we listened carefully and we heard " Yes panditji , yes everything is ready...." Its aunties voice is she coming this way ? Oh no ! now what will I do ?

" Arnav we have to hide fast. " I told him and we started looking for hiding spots but got none but in the processes striked with each other and got hurt in our head. " Have you rented your eyes ? Can't you see where are you going ? " Arnav asked angrily.
" Sorry " I mumbled and tried to walk away but got yanked back in place. We both are stuck together.

My chain got  stuck in his collar and his angry look made me shiver in fear

My chain got stuck in his collar and his angry look made me shiver in fear. I somehow managed to free my self from him and together we climbed inside the big covered aunty has in her room and sat silently wishing she doesn't open the door.

We heard food steps in the room and Aunty's endless talking with panditji about some puja. In the covered we are sitting disturbingly close to each other. I could almost feel his breath on my ear and thats most disturbing feeling ever in the whole world.

" Yes panditji gaanga jaal ( Holy water of river ganga) is over you have to bring that for puja and other item's are in the Verge of getting over....that I will tell my chottu to bring. " said aunty , aunty calls ' Arnav ' chottu and that made me laugh but Arnavs angry eyes made me stop laughing.

" Why my covered is open ? " exclaimed aunty , please don't open , please don't open.... I kept whispering that in my mind. I unconsciously grabbed Arnavs hand and closed my eyes. We heard the sound of the key .

" Mom , you are here I was looking for you in the whole house, your serial ' Meri Bahu naggin kha gai beta kuh ' start hu gaya hai." Thats Zoya bhabi's voice , thank god she came for our aid.

" But my covered.... " aunty was going to say something when Zoya bhabi cut in and told " you go I will lock the covered for you. " thank god , we heard foot steps leaving the room and soon the door got open. We climbed out of the covered.

" Bhabi you saved me on time . " said Arnav. But why is Zoya bhabi smiling ? " what were you guys doing in there ? " her question made me confused but I noticed my and Arnavs hands are still interlocked together.

I quickly pulled back my hand and told her everything

I quickly pulled back my hand and told her everything. " You saved me bhabi or her perfume would have killed me. " said Arnav. How dare he comment on my perfume... " Its the best smell ever.... your nose is bad. " I told him , my perfume smells like roses.

" Fine ?....you call that fine ? That smell nearly killed me , I nearly got suffocated by the smell. You know what leave that perfume or you will have to stay single forever. " Arnav commented, really my perfume is that bad ? " says who ..." I was going to continue but Zoya stopped us and told " we are here for more important work can please stop your fighting. " I am not the one who loves to fight , its him always in fighting mode.

She told " Aditiya and I will keep an eye on her after you leave OK and even tomorrow morning I will check Rita to see weather she is the one whom we are looking for. " I nodded took and bag and told " Than I am leaving. " I told and came out hope everything goes well in their.

Sahara's ( POV )

" I can't believe it samrat you called me saying its an emergency just because you were hungry ? " I left my patients and almost hit someone on the way trying to get here.

" of course its an emergency , my nurse left early and with this condition I can't get myself anything so I need help. " said samrat with his usual irritating smile.

" Alright , I will make something for you. " I told him and came in his kitchen , never have I ever thought that their will be a day when I have to cook for him again . But look today here I am cooking for the person whom I thought will never meet in my life again.

I made him chicken soup and noddles and helped him set table in his bed so that he can eat properly. " Thank you so much , you made really delicious soup . " I really like cooking and heard many comments from people but why his comment is good to hear ?

" Thank you " I told him , he nodded and started eating again , his one call and I am here , am I really that weak ? No , no I am just a good doctor who loves to take care of her patients.... Can't even lie properly. What will be my condition... God help me.