70. Mom knows Sanjay sir...whats going on?

Khushi ( POV )

" what....where...why? " I asked Arjun who informed me that samrat went for some work and wouldn't be back for like three days and here I was hoping to get some tips from him.

" Sorry...that was urgent...or he wouldn't have left. " he said understanding my disappointment. I looked at sahara wondering if she knows something about it.

" Dont look at me....he never shares anything...that guy basically lives on air. One moment he is here and than boom he is gone. " She said with a dramatic expression.

" Dont worry.....we are here to help you. Its going to be fine. " Said Eka whom I explained the whole thing. I nodded...guess I have to do that all by myself.

" You're asking today right? " asked Eka while cutting fruits for the puja. Cucumbers freshly washed in water, the smell of ripe mangoes, people cutting fruits bringing the classic puja feeling clamed me down a little.

" No " I told them. " I told them. " Girl why not....dont wait that much time. You do it today. " Said Eka.

" I know you think I am scared and probably backing but no....I have a plan and it needs a day or two to get ready. I want everyone on it....I will make it grand." I told her and her eyes lit up.

" Thats so sweet khushi. " Said eka with a huge grin. " Umm..what am I missing? " asked zoya bhabi...who just got time to be here.

" Someone has lost something....." said sahara using her teasing tone. " Let me guess...you finally lost your wearied boyfriend." said zoya bhabi making some milk for the baby.

" Umm...no why would I do that? And he is very sweet....khushi lost her heart to Arnav. " Said Sahara waiting for a dramatic expression but none came from that side which....honestly puzzled me too.

" Good luck with your finding.....wait what? " said zoya bhabi and was about to leave the room but she  turned back. Okay she wasn't paying attention...thats it.

" She is in love with Arnav. " Said Eka to her and zoya bhabi jumped. She hugged me and told " I knew it...I am so happy. I am soo happy for arnav and you. " She said still holding me in her arms.

" So have you told Arnav yet? " she asked letting me go. " Nope " both sahara and eka replied in union before me. " Why not ? You should have told him as soon as you knew you like him. " said zoya bhabi not happy by my progress.

" Trust me....I am planning some good for him. Something which will show our little journey together.....I will tell him soon. Just not today. " I told zoya bhabi.

" Awwww....honey...take your time may god bless you. " Said zoya bhabi and left the room with the milk bottle. Now my only aim should be to tell him how I feel. Hope things go well.

Eka ( POV )

" Here you go everything is ready." I told Aunty ( Arnav's mother ) who is checking every puja items.

" They're perfect dear dont worry. " Said aunty. " you go and see if everyone is ready or beta. " She told and started talking with panditji,  "panditji....do you want anything else?Is everything alright?  " she kept asking I left her be and lets brings others.

Aditya brought the little Angle down, she is wearing a beautiful baby dress, zoya in sari is looking amazing. She will be sitting with the kid for puja.

Sahara is walking in a grumpy mood since her bf left. I wonder where samrat is.

" Khushi aunty is calling you. " I called her. " Just a second " shouted khushi. Now let me get my husband. He must be still in his phone talking with his clients....that working guy. I went in my room and saw him typing in his laptop not even dressed.

" You haven't changed yet....arjun get ready will you. " I told him pulling out his clothes for him. " Just a sec darling" he said not lifting his eyes from the laptop.

" Cant you do it after puja please. " I told him. " yeah....yeah! done...done. " he said getting up from the table. He quickly started getting ready.

" Arjun....where is samrat? Do you know anything about it? " I asked him as he is combing his hairs. " May be out to date someone else...that guy is not to be trusted. " he said to me.

" You of all of the people know where he is....samrat never hides anything from you. " I told him and he stopped everything and sat on the dressing table. " I really dont know Eka..." he wanted to lie. As if I dont understand when he lies.

" Arjun you promised me you're not going to lie to me....you know if you break it what happens. " I almost threatened him....cause samrat is missing means he went out to do something important and if it concerns khushi...I must know it.

" Eka....I love you a lot but I promised samrat and I cant break it for the world sorry...sorry. " he said pulling me near him.

" Its ok. " I told him...if samrat wants it to be confidential than I will not push the matter. Hope things get well.

Khushi ( POV )

2 Hours later.

The puja is finally over. The little angle is sleeping. Guests are coming to eat prasad. And I am right now standing at the gate waiting for sanjay sir.

He has been here so it wouldn't be hard for him to find the house....I just want to welcome him. His white Mercedes pulled near our gate and he came out all dressed up....where is his annoying daughter?

" welcome sir. " I welcomed him. " No need to be formal...its not your work place. " he said with his friendly smile.

" Where is  laxmi? " I asked him. " You know...young people...went out a party. " he said looking little hesitant. Lets not ruin our mood with her...as if I wanted her to be here.

" Never mind...get in. " I told him leading him in. We walked together, Arnav joined me and we pretty much introduced everyone with him when it was my mom's turn...we walked up to her. She was distributing prasad so she didnt see us approach.

" Mum..."I called her and she turned towards us, blood rushed down from her face...she looked pale. She stood in daze and told " Sanjay...." wait whats goin on?