11. Hidden treasure...food in Mrs sen's room.

3 weeks later

Sahara's ( POV )

" Your wounds looks fine , you are good to go but have to take rest for few days and you will be fine. " I told sam and kept his file near his table. Today Aditya will take him home , finally I will be free from all tortures that I went through this few days.

" So how is your life ? Anything exciting ? " he asked, since there is no one in the room it wouldn't hurt to talk with him a little. I sat down on the chair and told " Life is good ....I have hospital , than watch drama and sleep. " I told him like they are the most exciting things in the world ( Not , but wouldn't let him know )

" You do everything that has nothing to do with having a life. " he taunted me with a smirk on his face. How dare he make fun of my life style ? What does he think of himself ? And why am I getting offended by his comments ? What is he in my life ....a big nothing.

" If you consider giving service to someone's else wife service and jump of Window in the fear of getting caught and being admitted in hospital as having life than I must say I am happy that I don't have a life. " I told him and he just smiled in response.

" why don't you settle down , have a family ? , how long this is going to continue ? " I asked him. I was once for short period his Friend and am little concerned for him and his ways of living of course.

" Responsibilities... I am not made for Responsibilities. I just don't want to ruin a girls life thats why I don't marry. " he said and I think he is right , he is really scared of responsibility . let's change the subject as its not comfortable for both of us.

" So when Arnav is going to marry ? " I asked him trying to change the subject , he changed his sitting position little and told " Arnav will not marry , he will do a businesses deal with his partners daughter laxmi. " thats not new , sounds just like Arnav.

" why do you think that its not love marriage ? " I asked him , I never knew I can be such a gossip queen but this days I feel its not bad to have good chat with your ...the people you know. Its fun time.

Khushi ( POV )

" Aunty I have a good news for you . " I merrily shouted as I know my news will make aunty happy. " From today no diet food for me, yeahhh!!!" Well , she got the wrong news , never mind that.

" Nope , that you have to eat , but since you have followed my diet so nicely without any complains I have something for you that you will like a lot. " I told her the news and brought her the plate I made for her , it was covered preventing her from looking.

" What is it ... Oh ! do show I am dying to know what is it ? " she asked , I uncovered the food for her .

" And you call that party?

" And you call that party?.... those paratha without ghee or butter and with vegetables.... really Khushi ? " she asked me , I was wrong she didn't liked the food at all , failed attempt.