43. Arnav's birthday ( part 1 )

Khushi ( POV )

So a quick update...none of our friends could attended Arnavs
birthday...all busy. So we had to arrange everything at the last minute which...was stressful but we did it.

First thing which mom did early in the morning is gave puja for him. We are not like pretending to ignore the fact that its his birthday and surprise on evening....nope.

we wished him and told mom arranged puja for him but hid the fact that we planned a party for him. The party is going to be a surprise for him. My both mothers did all the puja with panditji and it was a good start.

And thats what zoya bhabhi did for her memory box

And thats what zoya bhabhi did for her memory box...not going to lie this picture is pretty good. Than we had our family breakfast together. Pretty much boring morning but trust me that will change quickly.

" Arnav since its your birthday our friends wants to wish you birthday

" Arnav since its your birthday our friends wants to wish you birthday...come over here. " I called him. I told others not to inform Arnav about the party and they agreed so its all good now.

" Happy birthday " they all shouted when they saw Arnav on the screen. He sat next to me to chat with others.

zoya bhabi, Aditiya bhai, samrat and sahara joined us from time to time. Commenting in middle and than going on with their work. Noy going to lie but it turned out to be a fantastic group chatting. let me tell you how it went.

Sankalpa - Happy birthday bro.

Arnav - Thanks man.

Khalid - I am literally busy right now or I would have just came over to play some crazy birthday games with you all.

Viraj - prince of bhopal is busy huh..

jhanvi - I thought prince doesn't work...they makes others work.

Khalid - Those days are gone sweetheart. And the real prince is one who works for his people..not make them work.

Sahara - Thats a good Prince... But the flirting days are yet to go...right?

Khalid - Bad habits are hard to leave...its samponssible.

Samrat - It is what it is.

Zoya - Rukshar....you think you can take them for sessions and make them little sane?