30. Mehendi...ritual of love. ( Part 2 )

Khushi ( POV )

" Since our little competition is done let's start the function, and our tanveer di is here. " said Noor and a beautiful girl stood beside her.

" she is my best friend and teacher in fashion world , she is very creative and I am sure you all will like her work

" she is my best friend and teacher in fashion world , she is very creative and I am sure you all will like her work. Since boys have to do mehendi as Khushi says please make line . " said Noor and now its my turn.

" Noor , since you helped me a lot setting up the competition I want you to select mehendi design for Arnav and Aditiya.... Others I will decide. " I told her , I just can't simply select mehendi design for Arnav, that would be awkward.

Sam sat beside me , I made someone tie his eyes , he asked " Is it necessary ? " And my boy is in my trap " Trust me you will thank me for it in future. " I ensured him and trust me his I almost felt his glaring through the tick cover of cloth on his eyes.

If his eyes could shower fire than they would have burned the cloth by now. " And done " said Tanveer, god she did a good job.
" Sam your mehendi is so beautiful look.....oh ! my bad. " I told and removed the cloth from his eyes. His face turned red ( Angry or shy ? You decide . )

" What the

" What the .. " he said covering his hand and now officially glaring at me. " Khushi sen , I will remember you ....and in correct time return your favor. " he said , his voice breaking as if he wants to cry.

" But I want this dream to be true and I am sure together we will make it possible. This competition was not to vex you but my friend and as for you, I really want her to be part of your life. " I told him , his face has a gentle look but still he showed like he is very angry. He went away from the stage still muttering to himself. He is sometimes such a drama. Well , the competition was of course to irritate him but can't say that out loud.

" Khalid , my best friend... Your turn. " I said and trust me he looks terrified....and trust me he should be terrified. He sat beside me with trembling hand. I told Tanveer what I want for him and than tied his eyes. He sat silently and when tanveer was done I let him see his mehendi and he gave me Samaction (made up word Sam's reaction ) .