9. samrat's accident.

Sahara's ( POV )

Lunch hour is so boring when your friend is not around you. Its almost a week Khushi went sen's house and I am terribly bore here. But I have to keep up with my work can't neglect work for anything. As I slowly gathered my lunch box a nurse came running towards me , she is running in the speed of bullet train....moment of truth she is new....so even paper cut is also of high importance to her.

" Madam....emergency.... emer.." Sister Maddy was out of breath. I had to save her from falling and hitting her head on the table , yeah ! right play SRK's music I did a filmy move ....bad joke I know right. Since I meet a weirdo my sense of humor died.

" Maddy calm down ....take a deep breath and tell me what's wrong ? " I asked her, she took sometime than told " Madam , a patient just got admitted, he fell down from third floor , has multiple fractures and currently unconscious. " she said all that in one go. Okay that's worth running.... I agree with her.

" Let's go..." I told her and together we rushed towards the emergency room. I hope its not very bad , hope fractures are not deep...or its going to take huge time. Dr sankalpa chaudhary is standing their studying some reports. But he is a heart specialist why the hell is he here ?....than it is a worse case scenery ?

" Dr what's the situation..." I stopped in my speech when I saw the person lying on bed. I turned towards the nurse and asked " How many floors you said ? " she showed three fingers....should have fallen from tenth .....why ? He is my ex samrat ( now you know why ? ).

" Oh no ! Dr sahara I am not here for treatment, I am relative of the patient. I am his brother. And here are the test reports that came few minutes ago. " said Dr sankalpa handing me some reports. I took them from him, Hmmm multiple fractures but patchable, few injuries but not major ones, few stitches , few bandages and salines he will be good.....dam it!.

" Thank you Dr sankalpa , now if you excuse me.." I told , he nodded and stood aside , I did all the necessary things and told the nurse " When he wakes up inform me . Dr sankalpa please follow me. " I told and came out with him . He is a fine doctor.... Very famous I must say. I heard a lot about him.

" Dr sankalpa I thought you were in Kolkata, what brought you in Bhopal ?  " I asked him

" Dr sankalpa I thought you were in Kolkata, what brought you in Bhopal ? " I asked him. " I came to attended a seminar , it was on
' how to keep your heart healthy ' " he told , must say he is a soft spoken person.

" Come let's have a cup of coffee and talk more on the topic. " I told him. " After you..." he said, must say he is quite a gentleman. So whatever I heard about him is true. " Please follow me.." at least I have a friend for coffee.

Khushi ( POV )

" He was not at home and I was free so I did most of the cooking but we do have a cook and trust me quite a grumpy one. You have to get into his good books to be able to stay in here. " said Zoya mam.

" What should I do to impress him ? " I asked her. She thought for a second than told " Well , that you have to figure out but remember the kitchen is holy place for him so you have to be very careful. " she told, well that was great help.

" He is in this family for a long time now, has seen Arnav and Aditiya in diapers , so very important. And their is another..." She was about to say something when Aditiya sir came in the kitchen.

" Hurry, sam had an accident... " he told , looking totally out of breath. " what..what ? Is he okay ? " she asked him looking tensed.
" That we have to find out let's go. " said Aditya sir. " Hmm...here Khushi please give the breakfast to Arnav and also tell him about sam. " And before I could reply she left with sir....that's not my job but its okay. His breakfast looks colorful and healthy... as a nutritionist I am impressed.

I took the tray and well

I took the tray and well ....where was his room again ?. Oh! right straight from the staircase and towards the sharp right end of the hall. Truth to be spoken I never been in his room and must say I am quite curious about his room.

I knocked on his door and heard " Come in , bhabi " and he thought his sister in law came ..., let it be good for me , I went in his room and oh my god ! Its almost like a movie scene....such huge room and its so perfectly designed.

I placed his food on the table near the window and enjoyed the scenery for a while. He is in washroom, before he finds out let's get out of the room or he will start his so called lecturing again.

As I came near the bed I heard " How dare you enter my room. " I turned so fast that I didn't know what happened... I just know we ended up in the floor.....great nice place to slip ...even on dry ground.

" Have you rented your eyes....can't you see where are you going ?"he shouted as soon as we stood up. " Really ? And yours went on vacation ? Can't you see as well ? " I asked him with a rough voice.

" What are you doing in my room anyway ? " he asked still irritated. " Zoya mam told me to give you , your breakfast and to also inform you that your friend sam is in hospital... Out of danger just broke some bones. " I told him .

" Next time if even nightmare calls don't enter my room. " he growled , like I am dying to be in his room. " yes sir... " I told and came out of his room. I don't have time to waste on you.

~ Authors Interview ~

Author - sahara you wanted sam to fall from even higher building why so ?
Sahara - We had a bad relationship.
Author - what you wanted to do when you saw him on the hospital bed ?
Sahara - Throw the bed in morgue declaring him dead.
Author - well ,that's intense.

Author - sankalpa did you enjoy your tour ?
Sankalpa - yes , I did it was fun.
Author - Any message for my viewers ?
Sankalpa - Always eat healthy and keep your heart safe. Relationship can be complicated, it can be messy but don't lose your confidence and everything is going to be alright.
Author - Thank you. You here for few days ?
Sankalpa - Just for two more days....but will keep in touch.
Author - okay.

Sankalpa chaudhary is my character from the story ' Husband from now I will spoil you ' , ' https://www.wattpad.com/story/242567724?' if you like my way of writing than please read that story and support me. Once again thank you so much for reading my stories.